New Member here Old Lexus lover from CL

Reactions
Hello guys!!! This is "The Ikon" a former ClubLexus member/moderator of the SC forum there... I was a member there back when it started…. It's been a while.. I lurk at the LX and GX forums because I have one of each 2002 LX470 & 2016 GX460. I'm still a car buff, I have had multiple Jaguars, BMW, Audi, etc I still have the 1995 300ZX & the 65’ Karmann Ghia too...

I was wondering how many of the old members are still here and I want to say WOW how that community has grown! I remember when CL changed hands from "Mike" bka "Mkilty".. The days of me and others making our own cold air intakes, exhaust, Apexi help, etc and all the help from the members here... Meeting members in other states!! at NOPI(tent and hanging out)... Hanging with my friends in Chicago!! Thanks for the dinners, laughs, car help and good time guys!!!

HELLO GUYS any one left??? SC300, 2Lexos, 1SICKLEX, 2Savvy, Jbrady, Redjeeper, MySC300, 400GDRZ, HOOPS, DAVEGS, Banking etc.....

Thanks MMarshall for pointing in this direction for 1SICKLEX..”Mike”. CONGRATS bro on your site. Hopefully your site will grow to giant proportions!

And HELLO to the present guys that do not know me & the OGs that may have forgotten…

The Ikon 👌🏾💎🐰

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hey welcome long time. This is @krew’s site, I just help out. However my company does work with Lexus in multiple capacities.

Most here left CL for various reasons, a few are on both. Hope you enjoy it here.

Reactions
Hey welcome long time. This is @krew’s site, I just help out. However my company does work with Lexus in multiple capacities.

Most here left CL for various reasons, a few are on both. Hope you enjoy it here.
I’ll certainly add my 2cents if I’m able and enjoy the Lexus passion! Im sure I will brother!!!