James

Founding Member
Reactions
So when do we get updates on pricing for both the IS 500 and the Launch edition? Fall is only like a few months away so for those of us that are looking to buy we need some prices! Official prices! Is it normal to not have pricing yet by this time?

Reactions
So when do we get updates on pricing for both the IS 500 and the Launch edition? Fall is only like a few months away so for those of us that are looking to buy we need some prices! Official prices! Is it normal to not have pricing yet by this time?

Well the Launch Editions are all sold out now...

Reactions
That's great to hear for Lexus! So what about the regular 500?

According to Gecko it looks like there are a lot of deposits put down but it isn't a limited run like the Launch Edition so I wouldn't expect anything too extreme in terms of allocations.

Reactions
Do we know what the cost would be on the IS500 yet? I couldn't remember in the IS thread if there was a ball park price. Might need to reach out to my Lexus dealer....
Please don't, we don't have pricing information either. Vehicles are allocated first, and sometimes before pricing is disclosed. The first thing we will find out is configuration, and it should mirror what you find in the current Dynamic Handling Package if you are familiar with that.

shoeboy4

Fan
Reactions
The brochure with color and interior options and option packages is posted on the other place still no pricing though

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I really like the way the builds are spec'ed with only three basic option packages, but can someone tell me why on earth a car of this caliber only comes with Nuluxe interior seating?

I guess since it's what the other ISs offer, they aren't changing the seat materials, but that's a bit of a kick in the balls IMO.