RAL

Reactions
Remember the commercial that featured an LX driving up the side of a skyscraper?

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I respect the background and some of the assumptions made in that video, but we already know the Land Cruiser is not on "TNGA-F" as it is a refreshed version of the old 200 platform.

Also, a lot of the projections made about the LX are based on the historic difference between the LX and the Land Cruiser being bumpers and wood trim. With the Land Cruiser being gone from North America now, things will change and I'm not sure reflecting on the past gives us the answers about the future.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
^^^
The LC-j300 is totally new sheet and it is the first to be in the new platform!!!!!

Not so sure on that. Chassis specifications are exactly the same as the 200 with some rumors saying the 300 platform is just a refresh of the 200 platform.

However, Toyota could make some modifications to it and say it is a "new" platform, or part of TNGA. We just don't know yet.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I posted this YouTube vid before, where someone from the management was talking about some new vehicles, he also talked about how wow the crown will be, and it will be like no other