2021 G80/2 BMW M3 & M4

Reactions

That's still ugly. There was one that took a M440i and put a smaller sized kidney grille and that looked stunning.

That face literally reminded me of the E46 M3, which is one of the most beautifully styled cars, ever. Just imagine, if they produced the car like that. There would have been ZERO complaints.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I have no feeling for this car whatsoever. It might be the "best", but I don't find any single thing interesting about it.

But in retrospect, thinking it, I remember I grew up with M3 E36, E46 and E92 being my dream cars, but this....nothing. After for me the cold F82, the G82 even made me forget how much I like older generations. BMW lost me forever. Sad. But somehow even sadder is that I feel no remorse/regrets. Strange.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I hate saying this because I'm pro-coupe, but I could not possibly care less about the M4, I generally hate looking at it, and I forget it exists unless someone makes fun of how it looks.

There's a BMW dealership a few miles from my house that I drive past frequently, so I see the 4er fairly often... yes, the front end is hideous but it's also so bulbous and over-styled which is completely mismatched with the svelte, trim rear end with squinty horizontal lights.

It's shaped like a freakin tadpole.
1615398587625.jpeg

Reactions
I hate saying this because I'm pro-coupe, but I could not possibly care less about the M4, I generally hate looking at it, and I forget it exists unless someone makes fun of how it looks.

There's a BMW dealership a few miles from my house that I drive past frequently, so I see the 4er fairly often... yes, the front end is hideous but it's also so bulbous and over-styled which is completely mismatched with the svelte, trim rear end with squinty horizontal lights.

It's shaped like a freakin tadpole.
View attachment 4686
Same here too, the sedan looks better than the coupe since the change to the F80/82 platform, the M4 just seemed more awkward than the M3, but before I've always had a fondness for the E36/E46/E92 coupes.

Reactions
M3 > M4. If I was in the position to get one I immediately would. Just get rid of that ugly ass face that looks like its nose holes has been torn and dragged all the way down its face from the claws of a hammer.

I get it, y'all had to f*ck up the M4's face to cater to the stupid-ass group of people that burns money on overpriced garbage just to flex their wealth BUT NOT THE 3-SERIES. 😭

If you guys go far back to see my comments on the new 3-Series, I was livid about the design. Now, I honestly LOVE it. The M340i is truly a great looking car. BUT NOOOOOO just throw away the most acceptable design you had other than the 2-Series and throw it in the god damn bin eh?

They go one step forward but two steps back. It has the hofmeister kink as well as a gorgeous rear side profile and rear end but that face is a total no no.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Where are all the weight people? It weighs 4000lbs.

After seeing them in person I quickly ran to the bathroom. They are awful and it’s not just the front. The M3 does look better. Seeing them next to the previous generation just shows how bad it is.

Bangle is laughing somewhere.....

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Where are all the weight people? It weighs 4000lbs.

After seeing them in person I quickly ran to the bathroom. They are awful and it’s not just the front. The M3 does look better. Seeing them next to the previous generation just shows how bad it is.

Bangle is laughing somewhere.....
German get a pass when they are heavy, because tech.

Germans get a pass compared to GT-R when tech makes the car fast but soulless.

I am not hating German cars, I am disgusted by the blatant bias of German car fans.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Totally agree
I never see this as a logic sane concept to begin with

The Germans always get all the praise in comparison with any other

Only 6 or 7 makers are out of German competition only because they are not in the same league!

mikeavelli

Reactions
German get a pass when they are heavy, because tech.

Germans get a pass compared to GT-R when tech makes the car fast but soulless.

I am not hating German cars, I am disgusted by the blatant bias of German car fans.

The internet and media continue to rip the RC F for weight. Well here is a fatter BMW. Let’s see.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
but but the BMW has more HP and torque.
but the RCF have the heavy v8 engine
yeah but I heard the BMW's new kidney weight like 100 pound each

just arguing with my self.