Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Really nice things like this car are still happening, but it ideally should have arrived for MY 2020 in Summer 2019, for summer sales.

Is this a 2020 or 2021 now?

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Why is it still wrapped in camo? And they couldn't do anything but listen to the exhaust?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
19-11-19-lexus-lc-convertible-hero.jpg

The Lexus LC Convertible has just hit production status, and will debut tomorrow at the LA Auto Show. Here’s the full press release, along with photos of the first Lexus drop-top since the 2009 IS-C.

Performance Luxury Convertible Expands Two-Door Flagship LC Family
Robust Structural Rigidity Delivers Performance Handling
Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
Convertible Top Opens in Approx. 15 seconds
471-horsepower Naturally Aspirated V8 Engine
Barrett-Jackson to Auction One-of-a-Kind LC 500 Convertible Next Year
On Sale in Summer 2020

LOS ANGELES (November 19, 2019) – With a focus on providing the same dynamic and luxurious driving performance for which the flagship LC 500 coupe is known, the 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible makes its global debut today at the 2019 Los Angeles International Auto Show. Expanding the aspirational two-door LC family, the LC 500...

Continue reading...

Will1991

Reactions
Dear Lexus Europe,

Do you want to sell more? Do you want to improve brand recognition around here?

Just get one of this for display with their top down in majors airports (Paris, Frankfurt, London, Amsterdan, Istanbul, …). This thing is pure amazing!

Sincerely,
A Lexus Enthusiast

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
That orange is right color for the LC. I don't think I've ever seen it on one, I guess it's new. Also brown and dark red are gone right?

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
What a georgeous machine! In my opinion, this is one of the very few convertibles that looks stunning with a closed rooftop.
A few months ago, while still working for Lexus, I once saw a picture of the white exterior with the white+navy blue interior of the launch press picture: this combination looked like a top luxury yacht.

The only shame though is that it will be so rare to see here on the streets in Europe. Especially as this convertible won’t be offered with a hybrid engine.