krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
19-06-09-lexus-enthusiast-10.jpg

Hello, everyone. This is Kevin Watts, the owner and editor at Lexus Enthusiast, and I want to welcome you to the next-generation of our website.
Lexus Enthusiast launched in May 2007 as a simple blog covering our favorite car brand. Over the years, the site has gone through ten major redesigns, and this latest update is the most significant since the debut of the Community Forums back in 2014.
The main focus is bridging our stories and the thriving forums, and now the two sections are synced hand-in-hand. It will now be possible to comment on the latest Lexus news using your forum account. Mobile was also a huge factor, and we hope the site is much easier to use on your smartphones and tablets.
As with any website launch, there are sure to be issues that crop up and functionality that doesn’t work properly. Please let us know through the...

Continue reading...

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
Congratulation on the updated website. It surely is more modern and easier to work with. I am very glad that I have found this community ever since I was a kid, that keeps everything up to date with my favorite car brand of all time. Keep up the beautiful work and well done.

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
Very nice update, congrats!
I fully agree with CRSKTN’s post: this website and community is of a very rare constant high quality.
Top!

Reactions
Nice one @krew! It's a genuinely nice rework! I love it! Just hope the cars come back!

Just curious. Would having a darker (grey/black) background look nicer but keeping the text box area white? For the sake of being able to focus on the boxes easier?

Last edited:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Just curious. Would having a darker (grey/black) background look nicer but keeping the text box area white? For the sake of being able to focus on the boxes easier?

I debated getting rid of the boxes entirely, but like the way they separate the content on the front page.

Thing is, once you lock into a specific design, it has to carry through the entire site.

Thanks for the feedback — rest assured, the Lexus model user levels will be back before you know it.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Has the ranking system has changed too? I don't see the cars under the usernames anymore

Reactions
I debated getting rid of the boxes entirely, but like the way they separate the content on the front page.

Thing is, once you lock into a specific design, it has to carry through the entire site.

Thanks for the feedback — rest assured, the Lexus model user levels will be back before you know it.

Yeah I was wondering if the non-box part of the threads could be darkened (to a grey or black) so the boxes pop more. But I appreciate the response! Very nice nonetheless!

Chops

Fan
Reactions
Honestly, I haven't been on here but a day or so, but I do like the look of this forum. Very neat and clean, much like that of a Lexus. I say good job sir!

zeusus

Follower
Reactions

I was seldom linked to LE rarely in the past. What made me want to come back more and more each time was the way the front page was presented. So clean, so organized, everything was extremely pleasing to view, the page loading was quick and loved the content. Eventually I felt I came back enough to warrant signing up for the forum. I never got to leave my views about that experience but have to thank you for doing such a great presentable job.

The new change will take a little getting used to but its truly nothing worth complaining about. I also love the new Logo.

Who else thinks it would be neat to see some embroidered spindle baseball caps!

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
Very nice indeed, well done 👍
Just take some attention to the mobile version: with the carousel in total front of my screen, it's difficult to scroll down.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Very nice indeed, well done 👍
Just take some attention to the mobile version: with the carousel in total front of my screen, it's difficult to scroll down.

PM'd.

farid

Premium Member
Reactions
hello mr watts...how can i send fresh news to you????

last year i get 110 honor of toyota and lexus...

i from iran and i have 2 article about honor lexus and toyota...

my article is pertain language but you can see all honor what toyota and lexus could to earn

this is my article

this is for 2017
)

this is for 2018

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Looks awesome! There's also lots more information such as number of posts, number of members, etc...