Synchronized Racing: Lexus Commercial Brings RC F & LFA Together in Racetrack Ballet

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-03-24-lexus-dance-of-f-commercial-400x200.jpg

Stop what you're doing and watch this new commercial from Lexus Japan -- it's well worth it.
View the original article post

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Loved watching that LFA sliding through all of the others. Great video

My favorite part as well. I also thought it was interesting how the RC F race cars didn't do any powerslides -- too much grip on the tires!

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
WOW, absolutely brilliant!!! That commercial...just pure class. Pure luxury. Pure beauty. Pure Lexus.

I agree with Adrian, this should have been a Super Bowl commercial. This is the kind of commercial that needs to be pushed big-time by Lexus on a worldwide scale.

Reactions
WOW, absolutely brilliant!!! That commercial...just pure class. Pure luxury. Pure beauty. Pure Lexus.

I agree with Adrian, this should have been a Super Bowl commercial. This is the kind of commercial that needs to be pushed big-time by Lexus on a worldwide scale.
Though race cars are nice ,but Lexus needs more F productions. And LFA ended in 2012. They need sth fresh maybe a new halo car.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
This was so ###### awesome. This just ##### anything German. This should be a TV commercial. Non-car people MUST see.

Last edited by a moderator: