Lexus Dominates Auto Express Most Reliable Vehicle List

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-04-20-lexus-rx-auto-express-driver-power.jpg

Lexus vehicles claimed five of the top ten spots for best reliability.
View the original article post

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Who is Auto Express?

My thoughts exactly, who?

The interesting thing is not the publication (which just so happens to be one of the largest automotive magazines in the UK), but that a survey of 50,000 UK consumers put Lexus in five of the top ten spots for reliability.

Did you guys wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? :D

cherrrhc

Founding Member
Reactions
The interesting thing is not the publication (which just so happens to be one of the largest automotive magazines in the UK), but that a survey of 50,000 UK consumers put Lexus in five of the top ten spots for reliability.

Yes, I agree. It's a good job I held off this morning (UK time). Made me quite angry when I read those FIRST 4 comments. I thought where are these guys at? I was ready to dump my link to this website. Are they not interested in anything that doesn't come out of the US?

A couple of comments. First, Is Top Gear the only UK mag heard of in the US? Second, as a genuine Lexus Enthusiast I like to read reports whatever and wherever the source, good or bad.

Most important revelation, in my opinion, is this is the voice of the customer. Just shows that a lot of people do not take the judgement of biased motoring journalists. If the journalists had put in their judgements all top 10 places would be BMW.

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions

So you're saying that we can't ask a question on a forum website.
I've heard of Pizza Express in the U.K.
I've never heard of Auto Express.
Hence the question.
Not that I care either way.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
So you're saying that we can't ask a question on a forum website.
I've heard of Pizza Express in the U.K.
I've never heard of Auto Express.
Hence the question.
Not that I care either way.

Let's close down the attitude and move on. If you don't care about the topic, you don't need to participate.

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Auto Express is a credible enough magazine, considering how they presented the first photos of the 2007 LS460 to the non-Japanese world in September 2005.

They were proven right 4 months later. I don't even watch Top Gear really.