If you’re a Toyota or Lexus enthusiast, this is the podcast you simply cannot miss. After attending the recent Product Showcase Event in Plano, TX, we take you under the hood and behind the curtain with sneak peeks and special insights including:
- We finally got the answer: When and where is the Lexus LF-1 Limitless?
- Confirmed: The first dedicated all-electric Lexus will be here in 14 months.
- Will electrification come to future Lexus’ F products?
- Hands on with the 2022 ES, IS 500 F SPORT Performance and NX.
- F SPORT Performance vs. F: The differences are immediately clear on the track
- Seat time in the 2021 LS 500 F SPORT: Did the refresh do enough?
- Driving the Toyota Mirai – did it really start life as the fifth generation GS?
- Seeing the 2022 Tundra in person, and Lexus discussing whether or not they would build a luxury truck.
- First hints on the next-generation Sequoia, GX and 4Runner.
- Is Lexus considering building off road trims – similar to TRD PRO – for their next-generation SUVs?
- Driving the LC 500 and Supra back to back on Eagles Canyon Raceway: Which is really the better sports coupe?
This and so much more, on the latest episode of the Lexus Enthusiast podcast. You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, listen on Spotify, or download the MP3 file directly. Hope you enjoy listening, and please let us know what you think on our new Podcast forum!