The Lexus Complete Lease program has launched in the USA, with the new UX crossover available for a single monthly payment that includes insurance, maintenance, and all connected services.
The lease is limited to 20,000 miles over two years, and is currently available in seven states: California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Insurance is provided by Travelers, and includes auto liability and physical damage coverage with a $500 deductible. The rest of the Lexus Complete Lease breaks down like this:
- All scheduled maintenance (5k, 10k, plus 15k and 20k mile)
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) waiver
- Two years of connected vehicle services (including SiriusXM® satellite radio and Lexus Enform Remote Destination Assist is included on Navigation-equipped models)
- Tire and wheel protection
- $1,000 excess wear and use allowance
Pricing is determined by selected vehicle options and the participating dealership.