Lexus USA has announced their pricing for the 2014 Lexus IS, let’s get right to it:
- The IS 250 will start at $35,950, with the IS 250 AWD starting at $38,485.
- The IS 350 will start at $39,465, with the IS 350 AWD starting at $41,700.
The new IS will come standard with HID headlamps, LED daytime running lights, Drive Mode Select, paddle shifters, a dual zone climate control system, color 4.2″ multi-information display and 10 airbags — all in all, over $1,400 in previously optional equipment has been made standard.
There will be three option packages across the full line, here’s the first two:
- Premium package ($1,050 for RWD models, $610 for AWD models): LED headlamps and heated/ventilated front seats.
- Luxury package ($3,665 for RWD models, $3,225 for AWD models): Includes the Premium package, plus perforated leather-trimmed interior, linear wood trim, electrochromic exterior mirrors with reverse tilt, rain-sensing wipers, driver seat memory, a power tilt/telescopic steering wheel, center stack knee pads and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
The F SPORT package is a little more complex — all F SPORT models will come with the full-mesh grille and front bumper, LED headlamps, 18” split 5-spoke wheels, front sport seats, sport-tuned suspension, and feature the center-mounted tachometer with moving bezel adopted directly from the LFA. However, only the two IS 350
RWD F SPORT models are equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and Sport S+ drive mode. This leads to four different prices for the package:
- IS 250 RWD F SPORT package: $3,115
- IS 250 AWD F SPORT package: $2,675
- IS 350 RWD F SPORT package: $3,620
- IS 350 AWD F SPORT package: $3,180
Beyond the option packages, there are some standalone options:
- Navigation System: $2,085
- Navigation System with Mark Levinson: $3,225
- Backup Monitor: $350
- Power Rear Sunshade: $210
- 18” Wheel Package with All-season tires: $935
- 18” Wheel Package with Summer tires: $935
- Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS, available only on the IS 350 F SPORT): $400
- Intuitive Park Assist: $500
The final pricing of the 2014 IS will depend greatly on how how dealerships option their inventory, but this should give interested buyers an idea on what to expect.
UPDATE: Quick correction — both the IS 350 F SPORT & IS 350 AWD F SPORT include the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and Sport S+ drive mode. Only the IS 350 F SPORT is available with Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS).
[Source: Lexus USA]