Lexus has just released information on the 2012 CT 200h, which is entering its second model year after a brief 2011 production run.
As to be expected with a brand new model, not much has changed — the CT will be getting a new Vehicle Proximity Notification System (which helps alert pedestrians and cyclists of an oncoming vehicle under certain conditions by emitting a low audible warning sound), and a new Nebula Gray Pearl exterior color will replace Smoky Granite Mica.
The bigger news is official information on the CT 200h F-Sport package, which will be available on the existing Premium model — and even though I already shared the option list, here it is again for completion’s sake:
- 17-inch wheels with high-gloss finish and F Sport wheel cap
- Aluminum sport pedals
- Black headliner
- Black NuLuxe trimmed seats or perforated black leather-trimmed seats with white perforation holes
- Exterior colors: Obsidian, Tungsten Pearl, Starfire Pearl, Nebula Gray Pearl, Matador Red Mica or Ultrasonic Blue
- F Sport exterior badge
- F Sport-tuned suspension
- Front grille with mesh pattern
- Larger rear spoiler
- Leather-trimmed shift knob
- Metallic front scuff plates
- Metallic trim added to dash panel
- Perforated leather-trimmed steering wheel with F Sport logo
So far, there’s no pricing and no official photos, but I’m just happy to see Ultrasonic Blue as a color option with this package. More information as I get it.