Tesla - Brand Perception/Opinions

Och

Admirer
Reactions
^ Wait until EVs are more mainstream, and there aren't enough chargers, and people are fighting over them. Right now you may have a few nasally voiced soyboys in their expensive Teslas and Rivians getting into arguments that stay civil, but imagine when EVs and EV chargers reach into neighborhoods where things are kept real. Its going be an endless source of entertainment, Jerry Springer style. :D

ES300h

Fan
Reactions
For a long time the only reason to buy a Tesla was because of the charging network. Now that their last real unique selling point is gone, it makes some owners upset. If I was buying a BEV today, it'd either be a Hyundai or Rivian, no chance it would be a Tesla for a variety of reasons. But it wouldn't stop me from using the supercharging network.

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
infrastructure development is going to be the path forward for Tesla. They are the evs BP/Shell/Exxon, especially when the alternative is unreliable as Electrify America and such.

That being said, imagine diesel bros converting to Cybertruck bros....smh

You cant fix stupid by driving a particular powertrain.

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
Side note OTA are trippy. I remember traveling across what I assume was a new Tesla overflow lot parked multiple model ys at night, and for some reason their hazards were on, some synced together. I had to do a double take to figure what was going on.

Reactions

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
To add some further thought, Tesla has a demand problem, and everyone else in the ev space does as well.

How has this effected the ice only space (hybrids are on the up and up)?
Ford, Ram, all seem to be deploying stair step incentives on they huge leftover inventory, so is this an indicator of a dealer side issue or a mfgs be concerned as well?

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
So accelerator pedal issues? Dang tesla you speedrunning legacy fails?

Im waiting for tesla takes on ignition failures gm, diesegate from vw, frame rust toyota, ecodiesel failure ram and the list goes on

mikeavelli

Reactions
is this because one cant drive or one is afraid of the idiot who will park next to them?

I can understand the latter concern, as common sense and respect of others cars these days are severely lacking. Its only a door ding smh

Seems to be a theme lol
IMG_5015.png

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
tesla where we ship the product and you get to build it yourself?

Tesla cybertruckies are getting the pedal fix jig 3d printable file sent to them so they can apply the fix themselves.

cool stuff, but at $100k wtf