When you sell a Toyota at MSRP behind the manager's back

NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
Lol. Gotta love working at dealerships. I used to work at a Chevy dealership years ago. It was the most interesting place I’ve ever worked. Sales manager got busted dealing drugs, bodyshop manager got busted dealing drugs, accounting manager got busted embezzling money, general manager got busted for inappropriate conduct with some car wash boys, two of the parts guys took turns dating the cashier, and half the sales guys and service reps were a few fries short of a happy meal. The mechanics were about the only normal group of people there.

Och

Admirer
Reactions
Lol. Gotta love working at dealerships. I used to work at a Chevy dealership years ago. It was the most interesting place I’ve ever worked. Sales manager got busted dealing drugs, bodyshop manager got busted dealing drugs, accounting manager got busted embezzling money, general manager got busted for inappropriate conduct with some car wash boys, two of the parts guys took turns dating the cashier, and half the sales guys and service reps were a few fries short of a happy meal. The mechanics were about the only normal group of people there.

Sir, your rant is on Saul Goodman's level of epic. Especially the "few fries short of a happy meal" part. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: