Warning Lights on ES350

Reactions
I have a 2010 ES 350. Out of warranty. 105K miles. The check engine light came on along with the slip indicator light.
I have a distrust of the dealership giving me a true analysis and gouging me ( I am a female) and would like to know my best options-- best places to go to get a true analysis as to what I need to do/fix. I am in the Grand Rapids market.
Thank you

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions
Others here may have a better understanding of mechanics in your area, but I would first suggest to visit an auto parts such as AutoZone where they can diagnose the issue using your car's OBD II port. I had to do this in October- it was free of charge. Then you'll know exactly what needs to be done to your car.

Reactions
Others here may have a better understanding of mechanics in your area, but I would first suggest to visit an auto parts such as AutoZone where they can diagnose the issue using your car's OBD II port. I had to do this in October- it was free of charge. Then you'll know exactly what needs to be done to your car.
thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it .

mikeavelli

Reactions
Brooks is correct, they will do the diagnosis for free and you can get all the codes the car is putting out.

Reactions
thank you again-- my oxygen sensor is bad.
to James: when you originally sign up you can get automatic responses. I believe that you can edit so that you do not receive immediate updates or reponses.