Toyota bZ Compact SUV Concept

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• Toyota BEV Concept Shows Off Clean-Vital Design Approach Coupled with Eco-Conscious Interior Materials
  • Ultramodern Design Enhanced with In-Car Personal Agent
  • Concept Represents Toyota’s Commitment Towards a Future that Goes Beyond Zero

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Looks nice. Reminds me of the UX concept in a lot of ways.

official-photos-and-info-lexus-ux-concept-news-car-and-driver-photo-671261-s-original.jpg

16-09-30-lexus-ux-autoblog-live-2.jpg

Reactions
Looks nice. Reminds me of the UX concept in a lot of ways.

official-photos-and-info-lexus-ux-concept-news-car-and-driver-photo-671261-s-original.jpg

16-09-30-lexus-ux-autoblog-live-2.jpg

I know Lexus was trying to show off that they're good at bending mentals metals, but I'm not going to lie, that UX concept look like it got crashed into at all angles.

It was a tragedy. 🤣🤣

EDIT: I saw ssun30 quote me and I noticed I said mentals. Whoops. *shrugs*

Last edited:

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
I know Lexus was trying to show off that they're good at bending mentals, but I'm not going to lie, that UX concept look like it got crashed into at all angles.

It was a tragedy. 🤣🤣
That was actually a main strength of TNGA: they made it possible to produce complex shapes economically. One of the FTMS executives was showing off how they could press a part 5 times faster than industrial average.

So Toyota designers took advantage of this too far, and as a result most 1st gen TNGA products were very over designed (Prius, Avalon, CHR to name a few).