Toyota Baby Lunar Cruiser

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• Future Concept Revealed: Toyota Baby Lunar Cruiser
  • First west coast design studio for a major automotive manufacturer
  • Never-seen-before concepts also being revealed to the public for the first time

Levi

Expert
Reactions
So CALTY (US) designed the Prado, when it was not a US product, but a rest of the world product. Quite a risky decision, but the result is probably better than if otherwise.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
So CALTY (US) designed the Prado, when it was not a US product, but a rest of the world product. Quite a risky decision, but the result is probably better than if otherwise.

CALTY did the LC500 my man. I'd be excited to see more stuff designed out of there.

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions
Considering the retro approach of the 250, it is not surprising they chose CALTY. The chief designer of the LC250 is the same guy who did the FJ cruiser - Jin Won Kim.

In many ways the 250 LC is not just succeeding its predecessor the 150, it is also in an indirect way positioning itself to be a spiritual successor of the FJ Cruiser but with extra space. You have to remember, Fj cruiser production just ended a few months ago with MY2023 being the last year for the FJ cruiser in markets where it was still sold. So the timing of the 250 is just perfect in that regard. Picking up in an indirect way where the FJ left off as well as being a successor of the 150. 2 birds with one stone.

Last edited: