Timeline

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey guys!

I have been trying to look for (because I thought I had found it before here or online) a projected timeline of all Lexus models and what they future look like with updates/refresh. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or know any information? My fiancé is getting an NX in June/July and in 2018 I will be looking to buy a new car and want to start preparing for what could be there! Any help would be appreciated!

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hey guys!

I have been trying to look for (because I thought I had found it before here or online) a projected timeline of all Lexus models and what they future look like with updates/refresh. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or know any information? My fiancé is getting an NX in June/July and in 2018 I will be looking to buy a new car and want to start preparing for what could be there! Any help would be appreciated!

I usually look at AutoNews for their yearly timeline for car brands...but it might be subscription only....

http://www.autonews.com/section/fproductguide

Rarely I have seen one made public by Lexus, all the ones I have seen in the past are internal documents..

James

Founding Member
Reactions
I usually look at AutoNews for their yearly timeline for car brands...but it might be subscription only....

http://www.autonews.com/section/fproductguide

Rarely I have seen one made public by Lexus, all the ones I have seen in the past are internal documents..
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for! Wonder why there was nothing tho for 2018...? That was the year I was looking. Trying to decide between IS and GS any thoughts?

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
I honestly am unsure. I assume a new GS would be shown around that time in 2018 since it debuted a year and half before the IS....

Reactions: RAL

RAL

Reactions
Thanks to all you guys ... it strikes me that this is a lot of what our site is all about ... and it makes me feel glad to be a part.

Last edited: