Replacing rear sway bar bushings

Reactions
I posted the thread Popping sound and still have it after read sway bar links changed and new shocks I have decided to replace the rear sway bar bushings. It appears to be straight forward.
My problem is finding the right Rear Sway bar bushings. I find a lot of front bushings but not rear. The bar is 3/4” , 9mm.
I have tried the local Autozone, Advanced Auto Parts, Oreily’s and Rock Auto. Maybe I am doing my searching incorrect.
2014 Lexus RX350 rear sway bar bushings. Have also tried Rear Stabilizer Bar Bushings.
Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1440.jpeg
    IMG_1440.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1439.jpeg
    IMG_1439.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Reactions
From what I can tell I can’t buy the rear sway bar bushings except from Lexus. That surprises me and wonder why? No one has replied to my Replacing Rear Sway Bar Bushings, but want to ask another question?

Do I have to disconnect the end links to replace the rear sway bar bushings?

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I just pasted "2014 Lexus RX350 rear sway bar bushings" into Google and got multiple hits. eBay has OEM and aftermarket parts, and there are a couple of sites that claim to have them in stock. I've not done that procedure so I can't speak to if you have to disconnect the end links, but there are multiple YouTube videos of people doing the replacement for 2010-2015 RXes since they're that age now.

Reactions
Thank you, Yes I have saw some but a lot of them when you read closer they state front fitting. I did see the one in eBay.
There are some that have no returns.
I will dig deeper.