Popping sound

Reactions
I’m trying again to find out the problem I am still having. Previously posted in 2023.

My 2014 RX350 with less than 59000 miles. I have a popping sound driving on normal residential streets at under 30 mph. It is different than the road seam tire noise. Don’t hear at speeds over 45 (may still there just can’t hear). It is hard to tell if rear right or left side. I can reproduce the sound if I stand on the bumper and push up and down. Not as loud as when I am driving but can still hear it. Do not hear when going over big bumps.

I do not hear going in reverse as someone asked.

I have had it to a very reputable shop that has been in business for 45 years with a 4.7 star rating 2.7K reviews. I have taken other cars there. They are very honest.
They replaced the rear sway bar and ends. Checked the shocks and tightened what ever they could. Nothing they did helped. In the end they put my old parts back on and didn’t charge me anything.

I have also rotated the tires.

My friend who is very good with cars crawled underneath with his Stethoscope as I bounced the vehicle and couldn’t tell where the sound is coming from.

Anyone else had the same issue or ideas on what it might be. I am getting close to taking it to a dealership.

Reactions
Not sure if that model came with a spare tire or not if so check that and is the sound coming from the front or the rear

Reactions
I have tried rotating the tires.
So far now I have had the the rear sway bar links replaced which did not help so they put the original one back on no charge. Took to the Lexus and they had to hook up microphones under my RX and determined it was the shocks.

My KYB shocks which were replaced at just over 42000 miles were still under warranty. I paid Lexus $179 diagnostic fee and took the RX back to the shop that replaced them the first time free of charge. My wife says she does not near the noise anymore.
I just wonder why shocks that should last 50,000 are bad first time 42,000 and now 11,000.

Reactions
I always recommend OEM now i can tell you what happened to them when there installed or taken apart must people just love those impact guns never ever use one when putting the new ones together what happens is the impact gun spins that strut rod and melts the internal seal and you will not realise that for awhile

Reactions
Thank you.
I was informed that Lexus actually uses shocks from KYB.
Is there a way to check the new shock and internal seal?
I can call the shop and ask them if they used a impact gun/driver.

Reactions
I have serious doubts they would ever admit that and sometimes they leak sometimes they don't and on a side note there is a big difference in an OEM strut opposed to an aftermarket even if there made by the same company i tested that theory on my Lexus i installed aftermarket KYB struts drove it for about a month the ride was very stiff and some creaking nosies that annoyed me so i ordered the OEM struts my ride quality was back to normal and no annoying nosies as for what is different inside i have no idea