My Boo "Mary-Kate" says hello from TUC, AZ....

Reactions
My name is Gabriel. @gabriel_lokko on IG. Retired Navy last year. Originally from NYC but relocated to Tucson, AZ with my Fiancee as she is still active duty. Owner of this beautiful IS 350. Picked her up summer of '14. Absolutely love this car. Beautiful lines and great performance.
I've been able to give her just the right touches to make her a little different while keeping it simple. simplicity is key.
Lucky enough to acquire a full Aimgain Kit for her. Vessel supplying the beautiful runners and Nitto ensuring i have the right rubber, lol.
Ark Performance full grip exhaust. K-sport giving me just the perfect stance on some phenomenal fully adjustable coils. All lights on her are full LED's.
Not one complaint about her. Looking forward to meeting new people and doing more upgrades to MK.
Glad to be part of this movement.
Be good!

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi Garbiel! Lovely IS there and thank you & your fiance for your service! Welcome and hope to see you active here.

-mike-

#teamvossen

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Garbriel - Welcome to LE and thanks for posting those super pics of the IS350.

The exhaust setup must sound great!

Reactions: CIF
Reactions
Hi Garbiel! Lovely IS there and thank you & your fiance for your service! Welcome and hope to see you active here.

-mike-

#teamvossen
Thanks Mike. Appreciate the kind words. I will try and be as active as possible. trying to change my IG last name to _Vossen maybe. lol. God bless.

Reactions
Garbriel - Welcome to LE and thanks for posting those super pics of the IS350.

The exhaust setup must sound great!
Thank you Steve. Glad you liked the pics. Still don't do the car any justice. Exhaust sounds amazing.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Thank you Steve. Glad you liked the pics. Still don't do the car any justice. Exhaust sounds amazing.

The 3.5L sounds great with many of the aftermarket exhausts, I run FSport exhaust on mine.

CarbonGS

Founding Member
Reactions
Very nice. I love these body styles especially when tastefully lowered. Welcome to the forums. Happy modding