NomadDan

Follower
Reactions

If there is any truth to that article, then I doubt GX is a rebadged Prado. If that’s the case, then I wonder what that means for the 4Runner? Maybe the 6th gen 4Runner ends up being a rebadged Prado, or maybe the 4Runner, GX, Prado will all have different bodies.

I’m skeptical that the GX will have a V6 hybrid, unless it’s a NA V6 (V35 without turbos?). It’s more likely to be a T24 hybrid or derated V35 Turbo.

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
If there is any truth to that article, then I doubt GX is a rebadged Prado. If that’s the case, then I wonder what that means for the 4Runner? Maybe the 6th gen 4Runner ends up being a rebadged Prado, or maybe the 4Runner, GX, Prado will all have different bodies.

I’m skeptical that the GX will have a V6 hybrid, unless it’s a NA V6 (V35 without turbos?). It’s more likely to be a T24 hybrid or derated V35 Turbo.
IMO, GX550 implies the low state of tune Tundra/LX600 non-hybrid engine (~350hp, 400lb-ft). I could see the T24 w/ hybrid as an optional engine allowing for a GX500h, too. Does the GX really move enough volume to justify federalizing a 2nd powertrain?

I definitely don't think we will see a V35TT + Hybrid in the GX if the LX doesn't have it. The packaging issues we see in the Sequoia are probably why the LX doesn't yet have the hybrid. Lexus buyers don't care about a couple MPG in fuel efficiency if the trade off is a 3rd row that eats up all the cargo space. I'd say your typical Sequoia driver probably does use that 3rd row for people more regularly than the LX buyer, too.

I don't think the Prado and 4Runner are anything more than platform mates. The 4Runner has much wider appeal where the GX often feels like the next step up from a 4Runner Limited -- that's really on its own little island considering the rest of the 4Runner lineup.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions

The GX is currently a rebadged Prado, but it'll differentiate with the new gen (Like LC300 and LX600). I think one a possibility, and one that makes sense that the 4Runner will come as a rebadged Prado, instead of us getting both the 4Runner and Prado. And it should have the IFORCEMAX as an option, since all vehicles will be "electrified" by 2025, but it's a big ? since the LX doesn't have a hybrid yet, and should've launched with one. T24 Hybrid won't be acceptable in the GX, that'll be for the Toyota side.

LateToLexus

Follower
Reactions
I hope Lexus really makes the GX unique and special while keeping true to its heritage. It is a dinosaur here in the US, yet still sells quite well because of how well it does the certain things it does. Hope Lexus doesn't scrap all that.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions

BestCar saying 70 series coming to Japan, but not specified if it's a new model or not. This would make more sense if it's new to come to NA since the Prado, 4R, GX here doesn't make much sense.
Also Kirk says he'll be revealing to new GX to us in the summer so yea!

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions

BestCar saying 70 series coming to Japan, but not specified if it's a new model or not. This would make more sense if it's new to come to NA since the Prado, 4R, GX here doesn't make much sense.
Also Kirk says he'll be revealing to new GX to us in the summer so yea!
I was wondering why Toyota was showing off aftermarket-modified 70 Series LCs at the LA Auto Show last year, that could be a reason why, if they're vetting the US to see if there's a market for it.

They had it parked with their Toyotas instead of the underground aftermarket section.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Toyota/Lexus is gonna make a killing selling the NX/RAV4/Venza, RX/Highlander, TX/Grand Highlander, GX/4Runner/Landcruiser (Prado)

Of course on the bottom end with the UX/(C-HR which is sold outside the U.S. currently) and the higher end of the spectrum with the LX/(Landcruiser 300 which is sold outside the U.S. currently) and Sequoia.

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Oh, what a lovely day - we can now finally confirm this is the TX and not the GX as some "confirmed" :rolleyes:

TX:

img_3050-jpeg.7047

1658033688992-png.6133

smile-funny.gif

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Random thought on GX “550”

We assume it to have the Tundra SR’s tune of the V35A-FTS (348hp) but I also wonder if it could have the Tundra SR5+ tune (389hp)? Probably not but I can hope.

Has anyone done dyno tests between the Tundra SR and higher grades? Curious how different they are or if Toyota just ships them monospec and “says” the SR has a lower tune?

Brandon B

Fan
Reactions
Random thought on GX “550”

We assume it to have the Tundra SR’s tune of the V35A-FTS (348hp) but I also wonder if it could have the Tundra SR5+ tune (389hp)? Probably not but I can hope.

Has anyone done dyno tests between the Tundra SR and higher grades? Curious how different they are or if Toyota just ships them monospec and “says” the SR has a lower tune?
If my memory serves me right, I believe the IS300 with the “de tuned” 3.5L V6 Dyno’d very close to the standard IS350, Orr at least the performance was extremely close. So you may be on to something 😀

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Oh, what a lovely day - we can now finally confirm this is the TX and not the GX as some "confirmed" :rolleyes:

TX:

img_3050-jpeg.7047

1658033688992-png.6133

smile-funny.gif
I really didn't want to bring it to this, one bit...

What is your problem? You really just have to go there don't you and play the baiting game?

This issue of yours has nothing to do with the 220D Program TX being announced today by Lexus USA.

Anyone here with common sense, already read what you said here and my own quick retraction after further clarification, that the GX was not that TX vehicle, displayed on December 14, 2021 next to several other 2022, 2023, and 2025 model year Lexus ICE vehicles.
Lexus-BEV-lineup-e1639545620176-1.jpgGX-mockup.png
Bad information was passed onto me privately by a good source on things Toyota who I STILL trust, as mistakes happen. You thankfully helped clear things up over here without violating Lexus' privacy on their proprietary information, yet all this time later you still find it ever so amusing to shadily deride me in my absence? It is not my fault @NXracer saw what I posted elsewhere and brought it up over here, without me being able to clarify the context of the claim. I'm not mad at @NXracer either, it was posted in good faith plainly by them.

These kind of issues, are exactly why I am not enamoured over the fact a number of users (in very good faith) have a tendency to reference my posts elsewhere and in crossposting, bring it over here specifically not even to my knowledge (and consent), for it to be heavily dissected and scrutinized by any detractors ready on the prowl, whether right or sometimes wrong. If I am not actively posting here, I cannot directly clarify nor correct anything taken out of context.

Instead, you took the opportunity to make a mockery out of it, amongst some others. I have never done that to you in any instance ever, but you have no qualms doing so towards me. Whether openly expressing distaste or throwing shade, ever so disrespectfully.

I've seen some of the occasional comments you've made in relation to me the past 2-3 years and this disappoint me greatly, considering how I have never badmouthed you publicly nor privately to the same degree. I quietly bowed out of here for my own reasons, when I saw I didn't want to toxify the positive environment (which many forums only wish they could hope to have), in fear of my own inability to be objective in certain situations, possibly tainting discourse in the The Garage forum. I also did't care for partisan rancor over much of 2019-20 towards other brands/companies, so I left to keep a cool head and not ruin the good atmosphere.

Yet, things were said in my absence that were inaccurate and in some cases, constituted character attacks. I've also seen commentary of mine from elsewhere, chopped up and used by one poster in bad faith, by removing me from any context deliberately. Knowing or not, that they were helping give cause to your negative sentiment towards me, as you expressed in this post right here.

I won't name who, but it is only one user here who is doing that (not you) and I can imagine it's either from PMs where I come up or a possibly one-sided perspective from past public discourse here, painting a slanted narrative. If someone wants to be claiming that I make things up or copy other people online, while another feeds into that implication and then copies my (credible) commentary from elsewhere, removing me from the context, I can only imagine it is deliberate. I'm not blind to it at all and I've been watching...

I don't profess to be all-knowing, I never have. Other people put that on me, when I have a very busy life to live and not much free time I can peddle away on the computer leisurely in my capacity. I don't know how the rest of you do it, by logging in all the time and managing work-life balance too. I don't do social media, I don't do vlogging nor blogging.

I cannot keep up with online activity and do not consider myself a forum regular of any website. Not in the least, yet it is opportunity for many people to use that as reasons to castigate and judge me, as if I'm in any given forum 24/7, leaving them with no break from me.

I've bit my tongue and kept quiet in 99% of these instances and still recommended this very forum to people elsewhere, as a great environment to discuss things Lexus/Toyota at an intelligent level. My goodness, the new CEO of this company is a friend of the forum in my opinion. I tell other people that as a boost to it and I pushed this forum Lexus Enthusiast as better than the other one(s). I painfully did it, as if some of what I've seen here didn't offend me and hurt me more by not even defending against it and setting things straight.

I've also credited you for many things you've educated me on, but that isn't enough. Instead, it's your license to claim things like you did here and imply I just borrow everything I know from you and websites. Well, that is absolutely not accurate and you clearly don't respect me at all, to imply such an incredibly toxic fallacy and maybe laugh over it.

No one outed me for anything like you daringly claimed, because when I first saw that comment of yours in 2021, I was puzzled and reviewed every single page I had posted on within a 30 day window on Club Lexus. I came up with zero accusations of the sort. I realized you were making something of nothing or just throwing shade, based on your own misgivings and not fact. Giving users here the false impression, I was busted and called out for some nonsense. I can't believe that is you chose to interpret things.

In reality, in September 2021 on Club Lexus I had congratulatory referred to you in regards to some things Land Cruiser related as being my source (possibly), which I had already done previously in 2019-20 over here. You seem to forget these things being cleared up or addressed and instead subconsciously carry an awful grudge, which shows itself much later. Whether it's the GX/TX fiasco or some other belief you have against me.

I've never done that to you and there have been past instances, I could have. I would respect that you posted/shared in good faith and left well enough alone, if something ever seemed off to me. I have respected you enough to do that and not badger you, like I would numerous others who intently report wrong information (out of willful ignorance).

The very instance I trust someone else's insight on the 2024 MY Lexus SUVs and make a mistake by doing so, you use it as a launchpad to mock me. That says a lot doesn't it? @NXracer who in good faith paraphrased a comment of mine here on July 13, 2022, would have seen me correct course on my mistake and before that, you thankfully set everyone straight on the accurate narrative. (I won't even comment on other users' responses to that.) David Chao and many others make glaring mistakes, yet they shy away from admitting to it. I do not play that kind of game.

I'll be back guys, but there's a very high chance that you're looking at the 2025 model year per a reliable source, who broke the 2024 MY delay in the first place last year.

930B is running later than hoped in terms of development. It's likely not a 2024 model now as recent of weeks, but I feel bad enough passing this on without his consent.

Two, I think you've already seen the 3rd generation GX since December. Not the 4Runner, but GX. Why? Many were under the impression the TX is the model in silhouette, that's really the next GX. Grand Highlander and TX have to be slightly bigger than what you see in the GX, in order to surpass the Highlander in length.

That vehicle is not any longer than a Highlander, so it must be the GX.

All of the design cues match the few descriptions of implying similarities to the 70-Series, especially the D-Pillar. It looks like an evolution of the current model, but not as miraculous as I had heard from someone at the 2/10/21 showcase. I get so tired of internal sources overhyping unseen product, especially at Lexus. If that is really the TX, I will eat my words, but I believe it's GX.

Update:

Yes, you have been already shown the next generation GX in rudimentary form. Compare the RX teaser to the revealed 2023 RX vehicle and you have an idea of how it's not shown 100%, but 95+% close. Please PM me instead, for more info on TNGA-F developments.
July 5, 2022
It's been a busy few, but I will log back in after some errands and a workout session with my trainer.

First off, I can see that a fellow (former?) forum member who also admins on a Lexus forum is (possibly) deriding me in my absence, which is unfortunate, but at the end of the day must remember I can only go off of insight provided to me and not always firsthand knowledge.

I might have left their forum for professional reasons to keep the peace and not get into brand vs brand wars, but it's not like I harbor any ill will to be honest. I respect what they are doing for Lexus and happy their forum's relationship with Lexus has grown 1000 fold. I don't want to be tied down to any forum for my own reasons and keep it floating.

MY claim that this is the 2024 GX, is based on a source pointing it out to me as a body on frame vehicle and 100% NOT the 2024 TX. That source is very knowledgeable at Toyota and highlighted some stuff about MANY models, including the new Crown which proves his credibility strongly.

I could post my proof of this claim here per the conversations, but I do not want to alienate a very reliable insider. Like Automotive Press does, by being too public and pushing away other insiders. Deriding me for trusting what I was told, is just very unfortunate.

There's so much I have learned regarding Toyota's USA product line through 2030, but not publicized one bit. My head spins from it to be honest.

It's become uncomfortable to say anything on here anymore, because it's a risk (my comments being scrutinized elsewhere without context). I have a Job 1 date for the next GX apparently too, which is not 2023 MY like many media clowns want to claim lately. It is definitely a 2024 model and should be out as I mentioned last year, in December 2023.

And for numero uno? You are about 26 months out. Sorry.
July 16, 2022

That should've been the end of it, but not for you apparently. You make it seem like I am still obtusely insistent on that teaser rendering from 2021 being the GX 550, when anyone from Adam who sees me refer to either the GX or TX since July 2022, knows they've been only shown the TX and sure as hell not the GX.

I quickly corrected course when notified about the gaffe by someone else here, thanks to you shutting it down. The 6-7 months prior to my July 2022 conversation with my contact, I was immediately convinced upon reveal that it was the TX. I broke from that TX belief per their own mistaken claims derailing me, not my own independent thoughts.

My source sidestepped it, when I politely brought up my concerns with the misinformation. His later stated that his work didn't grant access to 2024 GX and he ended up working on 220D aka 2024 TX not too long afterward and confirmed it was an honest mistake he made. Does that invalidate him? Absolutely not! You make these mistakes and you learn from them.

I am just a messenger all-around, where the automotive media suck at exercising due diligence and I act as a middleman for owners/enthusiasts. You know this too personally and have done your best as well to fill in the gaps, where the media fails to.

On the rarest of visits to Toyota facilities the past few years, I am obviously not granted access to proprietary information. All of my insight on them is gathered off-site, because if it was from on-site visits, then a chunk of personnel needed to be fired for certain. Even at that, Toyota has not been very cautious with guarding their own proprietary information at Headquarters Drive and Woodbridge at times, as I have luckily caught things most people wouldn't and I rarely mention my discoveries out of respect.

Like just about anyone who doesn't work for Lexus nor Toyota at large, I am not going to have firsthand information on what they're doing. I'm not supposed to and if I do, it will be limited to a degree, solely from industry research & undiscovered leaks. Secondhand? Absolutely, that's what I work with mostly. I can only rely on private discussion and research I employ on my end as an expert at it.

Thirdhand information, I try to stay away from as much as I can. Other people can never rarely do a good enough job, of interpreting another person's firsthand insight for me. Well, except for you? Aren't you the guy who told clued me into any Land Cruiser future at all, 4.5 years before it goes on sale at the end of March 2024? I gleefully hinted at it in this forum and zipped it out of respect. You must have taken offense to that, to imply I just "copy" from other places.

How ever you learn Toyota/Lexus insight, is not my business. IF you are receiving insight from personnel privately and withholding it from public knowledge to protect your sources & forum TMNA relationship, that's your prerogative. I don't talk about everything I come across, especially things I am directly involved in (non-Toyota). The times that I do have Toyota corporate insight, I am dependent on what that person is sharing and cannot control whether it is correct or not. To expect any different is ridiculous.

There's no reason for things to be this way at all and it needs to stop now. I've had enough of it and you need to get past whatever issue it is you have with me. I have nothing but great things to say about you elsewhere, yet you are ever so pleased to do the very opposite in my absence, as an administrator of this forum. It is discomforting and exhausting at this point. I've had zero ill will towards you, but this right here just doesn't make sense at all.

I've said mine and hate it had to come to this.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I really didn't want to bring it to this, one bit...

What is your problem? You really just have to go there don't you and play the baiting game?

This issue of yours has nothing to do with the 220D Program TX being announced today by Lexus USA.

Anyone here with common sense, already read what you said here and my own quick retraction after further clarification, that the GX was not that TX vehicle, displayed on December 14, 2021 next to several other 2022, 2023, and 2025 model year Lexus ICE vehicles.
View attachment 7051View attachment 7052
Bad information was passed onto me privately by a good source on things Toyota who I STILL trust, as mistakes happen. You thankfully helped clear things up over here without violating Lexus' privacy on their proprietary information, yet all this time later you still find it ever so amusing to shadily deride me in my absence? It is not my fault @NXracer saw what I posted elsewhere and brought it up over here, without me being able to clarify the context of the claim. I'm not mad at @NXracer either, it was posted in good faith plainly by them.

These kind of issues, are exactly why I am not enamoured over the fact a number of users (in very good faith) have a tendency to reference my posts elsewhere and in crossposting, bring it over here specifically not even to my knowledge (and consent), for it to be heavily dissected and scrutinized by any detractors ready on the prowl, whether right or sometimes wrong. If I am not actively posting here, I cannot directly clarify nor correct anything taken out of context.

Instead, you took the opportunity to make a mockery out of it, amongst some others. I have never done that to you in any instance ever, but you have no qualms doing so towards me. Whether openly expressing distaste or throwing shade, ever so disrespectfully.

I've seen some of the occasional comments you've made in relation to me the past 2-3 years and this disappoint me greatly, considering how I have never badmouthed you publicly nor privately to the same degree. I quietly bowed out of here for my own reasons, when I saw I didn't want to toxify the positive environment (which many forums only wish they could hope to have), in fear of my own inability to be objective in certain situations, possibly tainting discourse in the The Garage forum. I also did't care for partisan rancor over much of 2019-20 towards other brands/companies, so I left to keep a cool head and not ruin the good atmosphere.

Yet, things were said in my absence that were inaccurate and in some cases, constituted character attacks. I've also seen commentary of mine from elsewhere, chopped up and used by one poster in bad faith, by removing me from any context deliberately. Knowing or not, that they were helping give cause to your negative sentiment towards me, as you expressed in this post right here.

I won't name who, but it is only one user here who is doing that (not you) and I can imagine it's either from PMs where I come up or a possibly one-sided perspective from past public discourse here, painting a slanted narrative. If someone wants to be claiming that I make things up or copy other people online, while another feeds into that implication and then copies my (credible) commentary from elsewhere, removing me from the context, I can only imagine it is deliberate. I'm not blind to it at all and I've been watching...

I don't profess to be all-knowing, I never have. Other people put that on me, when I have a very busy life to live and not much free time I can peddle away on the computer leisurely in my capacity. I don't know how the rest of you do it, by logging in all the time and managing work-life balance too. I don't do social media, I don't do vlogging nor blogging.

I cannot keep up with online activity and do not consider myself a forum regular of any website. Not in the least, yet it is opportunity for many people to use that as reasons to castigate and judge me, as if I'm in any given forum 24/7, leaving them with no break from me.

I've bit my tongue and kept quiet in 99% of these instances and still recommended this very forum to people elsewhere, as a great environment to discuss things Lexus/Toyota at an intelligent level. My goodness, the new CEO of this company is a friend of the forum in my opinion. I tell other people that as a boost to it and I pushed this forum Lexus Enthusiast as better than the other one(s). I painfully did it, as if some of what I've seen here didn't offend me and hurt me more by not even defending against it and setting things straight.

I've also credited you for many things you've educated me on, but that isn't enough. Instead, it's your license to claim things like you did here and imply I just borrow everything I know from you and websites. Well, that is absolutely not accurate and you clearly don't respect me at all, to imply such an incredibly toxic fallacy and maybe laugh over it.

No one outed me for anything like you daringly claimed, because when I first saw that comment of yours in 2021, I was puzzled and reviewed every single page I had posted on within a 30 day window on Club Lexus. I came up with zero accusations of the sort. I realized you were making something of nothing or just throwing shade, based on your own misgivings and not fact. Giving users here the false impression, I was busted and called out for some nonsense. I can't believe that is you chose to interpret things.

In reality, in September 2021 on Club Lexus I had congratulatory referred to you in regards to some things Land Cruiser related as being my source (possibly), which I had already done previously in 2019-20 over here. You seem to forget these things being cleared up or addressed and instead subconsciously carry an awful grudge, which shows itself much later. Whether it's the GX/TX fiasco or some other belief you have against me.

I've never done that to you and there have been past instances, I could have. I would respect that you posted/shared in good faith and left well enough alone, if something ever seemed off to me. I have respected you enough to do that and not badger you, like I would numerous others who intently report wrong information (out of willful ignorance).

The very instance I trust someone else's insight on the 2024 MY Lexus SUVs and make a mistake by doing so, you use it as a launchpad to mock me. That says a lot doesn't it? @NXracer who in good faith paraphrased a comment of mine here on July 13, 2022, would have seen me correct course on my mistake and before that, you thankfully set everyone straight on the accurate narrative. (I won't even comment on other users' responses to that.) David Chao and many others make glaring mistakes, yet they shy away from admitting to it. I do not play that kind of game.

July 5, 2022

July 16, 2022

That should've been the end of it, but not for you apparently. You make it seem like I am still obtusely insistent on that teaser rendering from 2021 being the GX 550, when anyone from Adam who sees me refer to either the GX or TX since July 2022, knows they've been only shown the TX and sure as hell not the GX.

I quickly corrected course when notified about the gaffe by someone else here, thanks to you shutting it down. The 6-7 months prior to my July 2022 conversation with my contact, I was immediately convinced upon reveal that it was the TX. I broke from that TX belief per their own mistaken claims derailing me, not my own independent thoughts.

My source sidestepped it, when I politely brought up my concerns with the misinformation. His later stated that his work didn't grant access to 2024 GX and he ended up working on 220D aka 2024 TX not too long afterward and confirmed it was an honest mistake he made. Does that invalidate him? Absolutely not! You make these mistakes and you learn from them.

I am just a messenger all-around, where the automotive media suck at exercising due diligence and I act as a middleman for owners/enthusiasts. You know this too personally and have done your best as well to fill in the gaps, where the media fails to.

On the rarest of visits to Toyota facilities the past few years, I am obviously not granted access to proprietary information. All of my insight on them is gathered off-site, because if it was from on-site visits, then a chunk of personnel needed to be fired for certain. Even at that, Toyota has not been very cautious with guarding their own proprietary information at Headquarters Drive and Woodbridge at times, as I have luckily caught things most people wouldn't and I rarely mention my discoveries out of respect.

Like just about anyone who doesn't work for Lexus nor Toyota at large, I am not going to have firsthand information on what they're doing. I'm not supposed to and if I do, it will be limited to a degree, solely from industry research & undiscovered leaks. Secondhand? Absolutely, that's what I work with mostly. I can only rely on private discussion and research I employ on my end as an expert at it.

Thirdhand information, I try to stay away from as much as I can. Other people can never rarely do a good enough job, of interpreting another person's firsthand insight for me. Well, except for you? Aren't you the guy who told clued me into any Land Cruiser future at all, 4.5 years before it goes on sale at the end of March 2024? I gleefully hinted at it in this forum and zipped it out of respect. You must have taken offense to that, to imply I just "copy" from other places.

How ever you learn Toyota/Lexus insight, is not my business. IF you are receiving insight from personnel privately and withholding it from public knowledge to protect your sources & forum TMNA relationship, that's your prerogative. I don't talk about everything I come across, especially things I am directly involved in (non-Toyota). The times that I do have Toyota corporate insight, I am dependent on what that person is sharing and cannot control whether it is correct or not. To expect any different is ridiculous.

There's no reason for things to be this way at all and it needs to stop now. I've had enough of it and you need to get past whatever issue it is you have with me. I have nothing but great things to say about you elsewhere, yet you are ever so pleased to do the very opposite in my absence, as an administrator of this forum. It is discomforting and exhausting at this point. I've had zero ill will towards you, but this right here just doesn't make sense at all.

I've said mine and hate it had to come to this.

You haven't posted here in almost three years, so it is nice to have you back. I'm not sure what you are so upset about...?

There was discussion earlier in this thread with people swearing the TX was the GX and you were not one of them. That discussion is what I was referencing.

Otherwise...
As you note in your own post, information from secondhand and thirdhand sources can sometimes be wrong, and I don't think anyone is too worried about some of your info being wrong from time to time because the vast majority of it is good and turns out to be true. I certainly don't fault you for that, and as the LC F discussion shows, people tend to take your information for absolute truth and in some cases, you had good information originally but projects die or change. Then the timing of anticipated projects changing or not coming to market is what makes things look askew, but that also is not your fault. This was my point, clearly stated, in that post.

As you mentioned, you are not all-knowing -- nor am I, nor is anyone. I think you've done a great job sharing what you know and keeping the enthusiast community in the loop with 95% good information. When I shared things with you in confidence that you posted in other places, it showed me that I cannot trust you, but that was a long time ago now and I'm not harboring any ill will or beef with you over that.

Your post seems very angry and accusatory, yet I am not either of those things. Hope you are well, it would be nice to have you back on Lexus Enthusiast if you're open to it? I'm happy to clear up any of the personal stuff with you in PM, but it would be best to get this thread back to the GX. :)(y)

mikeavelli

Reactions
Yeah I think let’s just move on. I honestly didn’t take Gecko’s post as a jab towards anyone in particular. Multiple people on the internet thought the TX renderings were a GX and/or replaced it. All good, that’s the fun and intrigue with renderings etc. Also all good to poke fun at it.

:)

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Im just glad to have Carmaker1 back, PhD thesis on Gecko aside.

This is a pretty unique community. Reminds me of an earlier, more thoughtful internet.
Still my favourite car forum for proper discussions.. the other car forums don't hit the same, have some.. characters i should say. Especially GCF.. the BMW vs Mercedes arguments go crazy there lmao.