krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2023-02-05-lexus-rz-450e-pricing.jpg

Lexus USA has launched the new RZ 450e website, complete with pricing and full package details. There are two trim levels for the EV crossover, Premium & Luxury, let’s break down the highlights.

The 2023 RZ 450e Premium will start at $59,650, with the key features being a panoramic glass roof and a 14-inch touchscreen display.
The 2023 RZ 450e Luxury climbs to $65,150, adding 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels, adjustable interior lighting, and a 13-speaker Mark Levinson sounds system.

The RZ is powered by 150/80kW dual motors, delivering 313 total system horsepower and 220 miles of range. For more information, time to click over to the website.

Continue reading...

Reactions
imagine going out of your way to comment on a Lexus fan page because you have nothing better to do with your spare time. Let us know when Audi can match the reliability and quality of a Lexus if you wanna talk "jokes."
We all know this vehicle is DOA! This car is overpriced for what it offers. FYI, there's only Toyota and Lexus in my household, I only sell Audi.

yiantony

Fan
Reactions
It's hard for me to justify this price. Same exterior & interior as RX which starts more than 10K lower (48K), 220 miles and 313 horsepower. I think they should reduce the price to below 50 - 52K and let the top trim around 58K

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
It's hard for me to justify this price. Same exterior & interior as RX which starts more than 10K lower (48K), 220 miles and 313 horsepower. I think they should reduce the price to below 50 - 52K and let the top trim around 58K
How much more over the RX are you willing to pay for the EV technology, considering that it is new and more expensive than the ICE powertrain?

yiantony

Fan
Reactions
How much more over the RX are you willing to pay for the EV technology, considering that it is new and more expensive than the ICE powertrain?
For me personally, I'd say negatively more or the same price. I can't really think the faster 0-60 compensate for the hassle of looking for charging station and the wait. But now BOM of EV is expensive, so realistically I can't expect it to be less.
Talking about RZ specifically, I think Toyota need to sell it around the same price as in China ($54K) at least if not lower. China has 25% tax on imported car, and now this car is cheaper in China than in US ($54K vs $60K) who charges I think either 0% or 5% for import car. China has a much more competitive EV market. Toyota is either just making more money in the US for selling the same car or use the profit in the US to compensate the loss in China. Whichever it is that should make US customers pretty angry.