Lexus RX350 electric issues.

Reactions
Hi all,
My Lexus RX 350 2007 have a very weird problem, when I remove the key from the ignition, still the car have the radio, courtesy lights and lighters on and in a intermittent way, on and off all the time, so I have to disconect the battery every ime that I stop the car.
Have somebody any idea about what can cause this problem.
Thanks for your help.
Kind Regards,

Reactions
Hi Ian and Marty, thanks for your help, I have ready chanched the ignition switch myself.;)
Also I have changed all the switch doors, disconected all the parking sensors from the module power and
cheked all the fuses.
I check a lot of differents conectors, I have isolated the alternator, I have tried so many things.
I am going to isolate every single relay for if is one of them, some people say that maybe is a short, but all the wiring looks pretty good.
So this is the challenge, what can cause that weird phenomenon?
Thanks so much for all your advices, I really appreciated.

Reactions
Hi NXRACER,
Thanks for your idea, maybe I can replace the module or make sure that is having ground perfectly.
I think the module is no very expensive, can you give me the reference or description of that module.
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it.
Kind Regards,

Last edited:

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Hi NXRACER,
Thanks for your idea, maybe I can replace the module or make sure that is having ground perfectly.
I think the module is no very expensive, can you give me the reference or description of that module.
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it.
Kind Regards,
Im not indicating a specific module, I am rather advocating you test each module to see if they go to sleep properly.
Btw do you have access to the ignition control circuit on the RX, that would narrow down which modules exist on the same circuit. Those would be the ones to target specifically.