Lexus RC Reliability

Reactions
Enjoying reading all the threads and posts and learning a lot! Found some older threads but looking for current information on the reliability of the range. Wondering what are some problems or issues that happen to the below engines and other parts of the running gear. Also, other than the engine, what are some items to commonly go wrong or to pay attention to etc?
* 2.0 L 8AR-FTS I4-T (200t)
* 2.5 L 2AR-FSE I4 (300h)
* 3.5 L 2GR-FKS V6 (350)
* 5.0 L 2UR-GSE V8 (F)
If you have some personal experience, that’d be great! I want to learn as much as possible, please include your model in the answers!!

Reactions
Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy a Lexus RC300h in Europe but before I buy it, I would really like to know if there are any known issues regarding this model or should I pay attention to anything special like hybrid battery life or engine / transmission damage after 100,000 km / miles?
I really appreciate your useful answers in advance.

Reactions
Unsure of the RC300h as it's not sold in my market. I only know of issues regarding the RCF and its fuel pump system. However im going to dive into that in a YT video objectively.

Faisal Sheikh

Admirer
Reactions
Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy a Lexus RC300h in Europe but before I buy it, I would really like to know if there are any known issues regarding this model or should I pay attention to anything special like hybrid battery life or engine / transmission damage after 100,000 km / miles?
I really appreciate your useful answers in advance.

I have an RX40h and no there is no special thing you need to do for the hybrid system other than making sure the inverter coolant is replaced, the transmission fluid (CVT) is replaced and nothing else. You have to do nothing for the batteries. Mine is 9+ years old and the batteries still charge up to full 8/8 bars.