Lexus Enthusiast Server Update

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hey everyone,

Today, we moved the Lexus Enthusiast website to a new server and updated the site software. There's every possibility that some errors may show up, and should you experience an issue, please leave a comment here and I'll respond.

(On the plus side, the new server seems quite fast and there look to be some improvements to the forum software as well.)

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
When I am going back to the the Community Forums page from any other page -- by hitting either the back or forward buttons -- I receive a blank page with a small icon that has a red "X" in the centre of the page, and an "invalid_image_request"; refreshing the screen then brings back the Community Forums page. Hitting the "FORUMS" link at the top does not give any problem.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
When I am going back to the the Community Forums page from any other page -- by hitting either the back or forward buttons -- I receive a blank page with a small icon that has a red "X" in the centre of the page, and an "invalid_image_request"; refreshing the screen then brings back the Community Forums page. Hitting the "FORUMS" link at the top does not give any problem.
I believe this issue has been fixed, can you confirm?

Thanks!