Lexus Die Cast models?

Reactions
NEW MEMBER INTRO
Hello, I am a Lexus fan looking to find die cast models of some of my older vehicles. I bought a silver GS400 from the dealer to match the big car way back, but I had an ES400 first and then an SC400 (big one) that I would love to have in my collection. Any ideas?

Reactions
NEW MEMBER INTRO
Hello, I am a Lexus fan looking to find die cast models of some of my older vehicles. I bought a silver GS400 from the dealer to match the big car way back, but I had an ES400 first and then an SC400 (big one) that I would love to have in my collection. Any ideas?

Not sure, I'm just shooting guesses here but would there be Japanese websites that could have diecasts?

Reactions
That's a good suggestion. I wonder if you would know how a website like that down? My Google searches go unsatisfied.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Unfortunately not sure. I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything SC 400. Not even smaller stuff. Ls stuff seems more abundant.

The few things i buy are new and they are 1:18 directly from AutoArt.

Reactions
Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your diligence. It's clear that your being recognized as a 'Lexus enthusiast' is well earned.
The SC400 was my 3rd Lexus, and it's tapered shape reminded me of a sleek rocket ship quickly and easily maneuvering through traffic. Sorry for going on... (;o) I recall coming across a 1:18 of it online several years ago, but not acting upon it then, so if you ever come across it, or an original ES (not the 250), LMK please,