Lexus GS Lexmama's GS 350 F-Sport

mikeavelli

Reactions
I was uploading some pics and found these and realized I never started a thread for my wife's GS! I'll start with these taken in beautiful Museum Park here in Miami. Lexmama's current mod list;

2013 Lexus GS F-Sport with HUD and Rear Steering and Cabernet interior
20x9 & 20x10.5 Vossen CVT Wheels in Gloss Graphite
245/35/20 & 275/30/20 Toyo Tires
RS-R Super Down Springs (2" drop)
WinMax Upgraded Brake Pads
Lexon Exlusive Carbon Fiber front lip, side skirts and roof spoiler
Beancotech Mobile Home
35% tint front and rear

24071352713_2005071774_h.jpg

24071346263_ab4f54d409_h.jpg

mikeavelli

Reactions
I've decided to give her one last round of mods before she moves into a different direction. Updates to come as they are installed.

I have to say since moving to the WinMax pads, I am super happy with brake feel and performance. Stock was good but this is even better.

Lexus_GS_CVT_26a.jpg

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Luv the setup. What are your observations on the RS-R Super Down Springs?

mikeavelli

Reactions
Luv the setup. What are your observations on the RS-R Super Down Springs?

Its 2 inches lower and the spring rate is about 10% tighter than stock so it still rides like a Lexus. We had "down' springs before that which offered a 1" drop and I also noticed no difference.

The best thing is the wife didn't notice a difference :D

mikeavelli

Reactions
Baby needed new tires, Nitto just came out with these Nitto NT555 G2's so I'm super excited. Slapped them on Friday night. I loved previous NT555's as well as Invo's. Preferred the NT555. So hopefully this G2 is even better!

ae4cur.jpg

mikeavelli

Reactions
Car hit 40k recently...Lexmama is ready for a SUV or something new so we shall see what happens...exploring all our options....

I never thought I would say 306hp feels slow but my frame of reference is now totally screwed...

Interesting note, she has driven the RX F-Sport but preferred how her GS drives. I was actually shocked she said that since she's leaning back toward a SUV. The GS is a really good driving car so I assume a Macan/Cayenne, X5 and maybe Q7 would be more her taste since they lean more on the sporty side...

She does love how the RX F-Sport looks....

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Car hit 40k recently...Lexmama is ready for a SUV or something new so we shall see what happens...exploring all our options....

I never thought I would say 306hp feels slow but my frame of reference is now totally screwed...

Interesting note, she has driven the RX F-Sport but preferred how her GS drives. I was actually shocked she said that since she's leaning back toward a SUV. The GS is a really good driving car so I assume a Macan/Cayenne, X5 and maybe Q7 would be more her taste since they lean more on the sporty side...

She does love how the RX F-Sport looks....

X5! Although they're about to release a new model in the next few months...

I think think Q7 is particularly entertaining to drive, but who knows?