krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2023-06-05-gallery-lexus-lbx-100-scaled.jpg

Lexus has debuted the all-new LBX crossover, which will go on sale in Europe, Japan, and other select markets starting in late 2023. The subcompact crossover fills the gap left by the CT hatchback, and in a much more appealing form-factor.
The Lexus LBX stands to be an interesting addition to the lineup, and the press release outlines a design purpose-built for European urbanites who appreciate the finer details. Excited to see the response from buyers — please read the full story below.

Segment-defying compact that offers fulfilment for discerning customers through new value proposition
Thoroughly honed vehicle dynamics achieve an enticing driving experience where driver and car become one
Proportions rooted in functional essence and dynamic performance, with a design that exudes refinement and a strong presence beyond its segment
Five unique design themes tailored to diverse...

Continue reading...

Reactions
At first I was like "meh", but the more I look at it, the more I begin to love it. It's a nice little car and I can totally see it being enough for small families.
I still wish they'd gone with the 1.8L hybrid setup but I guess that would've been too costly.
I'm very curious about how it'll drive and how refined it will be with that 3 cylinder in the front.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Glad it's not fully electric (BEV). Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) is perfect for this vehicle. I hope Lexus (Koji Sato) brings the LBX to North America.

DOC4Lex

Fan
Reactions
To me this does not feel or look like a Lexus , looks like Lexus design are getting Lazy , they must have went over to Toyota HQ ask to borrow a Yaris and slapped a Lexus logo on the bonnet. Yuck