Hello World

Reactions
Hello all,

I am a Sales and Leasing Consultant with Lexus of Watertown Massachusetts, this adventure began in May 2017. Until then my 25+ year career was in corporate IT sales.

I have been driving Lexus ES series for almost 20 years, the Lexus Experience has been excellent in every respect for me.

Before that that I owned Mercedes for 10 years and endured the typical marginal reliability and high cost of ownership for way too long. Never will I own another German car.

Leon Barnes

RAL

Reactions
Welcome! ... and thanks for introducing yourself.

Reactions: CIF

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Hello all,

I am a Sales and Leasing Consultant with Lexus of Watertown Massachusetts, this adventure began in May 2017. Until then my 25+ year career was in corporate IT sales.

I have been driving Lexus ES series for almost 20 years, the Lexus Experience has been excellent in every respect for me.

Before that that I owned Mercedes for 10 years and endured the typical marginal reliability and high cost of ownership for way too long. Never will I own another German car.

Leon Barnes

Welcome, Leon. :)

There are some reliable German cars, BTW, designed by Opel......but the only way you can get them in the U.S. is through some rebadged smaller Buicks.