Hello from Germany

Lawwill

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey my name is Manuel from Germany owner of a GS450H for more than 4 years now. As the owner of Streetstylez i'm trying to support the Lexus crowd in Germany buy importing special parts from Japan & USA.

Proud to be a part of this site.

Cheers,

Manuel

RAL

Reactions
'welcome' from another new member. If I may ask . . . where do you reside? We know a young man who is like a son to us in Wurmlingen.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
GS 450h was probably my favorite car in the lineup until the GS F arrived. @LexFather is right, let's see some photos!

Lawwill

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey Guys,

i'm from the East Germany (Chemnitz). Wurmlingen is in the south about 350 miles away. I only found one picture for now which shows my GSh with 20inch Weds Kränze wheels and Tanabe springs. I will have a deeper look to find more for you.
Actually i'm about to sell it this year. But i'm kind of undecided which to buy next: '12+ GS450h, 11+ LS600h, '13+ Infiniti Q50 Hybrid? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• P1070139.JPG
    P1070139.JPG
    666.4 KB · Views: 8

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
But i'm kind of undecided which to buy next: '12+ GS450h, 11+ LS600h, '13+ Infiniti Q50 Hybrid? Any suggestions?

That's a tough choice -- I would go with the GS 450h, as the interior remains my favorite in the lineup and it's just the right size for me.

Still, if I could get an LS 600h...

flipside909

Premium Member
Reactions
That's a tough choice -- I would go with the GS 450h, as the interior remains my favorite in the lineup and it's just the right size for me.

Still, if I could get an LS 600h...

Haha LS 600h F SPORT...the one you got lost in! LOL