Hello everyone!

supra93

Expert
Reactions
Hi guys, my name is Tom. I really like this forum. It is very welcoming and friendly unlike another Lexus forum which I shall not name.

I'm from Texas/Louisiana. Go back and forth quite a bit. I have own quite a few ES, SC, and RX in the past. However about 6-7 years ago I went over to the dark side with BMWs 1st, and than Mercedes. Broke Motor Wagon, never again lol.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and hope to chat with more of you guys.

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Hi guys, my name is Tom. I really like this forum. It is very welcoming and friendly unlike another Lexus forum which I shall not name.

I'm from Texas/Louisiana. Go back and forth quite a bit. I have own quite a few ES, SC, and RX in the past. However about 6-7 years ago I went over to the dark side with BMWs 1st, and than Mercedes. Broke Motor Wagon, never again lol.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and hope to chat with more of you guys.

Yes, welcome. I'm familiar with some of your posts, it's quite unfortunate that very site has become problematic. I thought I was imagining it myself, but now can better understand the real deal. You make good efforts for that matter, in terms of keeping people up-to-date. Thanks.

supra93

Expert
Reactions
Yes, welcome. I'm familiar with some of your posts, it's quite unfortunate that very site has become problematic. I thought I was imagining it myself, but now can better understand the real deal. You make good efforts for that matter, in terms of keeping people up-to-date. Thanks.

Hey Carmaker1, hows it going? Good to see you here as well. I'm so sick of that forum. Its ran by a tyrant that does things his way or its the highway. One of their mods even accused me of posting links to Lexusenthusiast's articles/headlines to steal away members. lol