Greetings from Ohio

Reactions
Hello all! New member from Ohio. I discovered this forum through a post over on the Toyota Nation forum. Just some quick facts about me: 35 years old and Ive been a Toyota enthusiast for almost 20 years.
Currently, I drive a '16 Corolla S Plus 6MT for my daily and Ive got an '00 Celica GT-S 5MT that I use for cruising, fun and autocross. The stars have never aligned for me to be a Lexus owner but Im always keeping my eye out for an SC300 and would love to have an RX as my daily.
Even still, I love Toyota and love talking about everything Toyota, which includes Lexus.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Welcome! Glad to hear that the word about TLE is spreading to other Toyota and Lexus related sites :).

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Welcome to Lexus Enthusiast. (I was born in Ohio, but can't remember it since moving to CA when 3 years old.)

Best of luck on finding that SC300, I can certainly see why you are looking for one....:thumbsup:

Reactions
Welcome! Glad to hear that the word about TLE is spreading to other Toyota and Lexus related sites :).
Thanks. Ive been a member over at Toyota Nation since 2005 but have never really found any other great Toyota forums but Im all about supporting the Toyota community and am open to joining any new, great forums.

Reactions
Welcome to Lexus Enthusiast. (I was born in Ohio, but can't remember it since moving to CA when 3 years old.)

Best of luck on finding that SC300, I can certainly see why you are looking for one....:thumbsup:
Yeah, Im not holding my breath for one but it never hurts to check Craigslist. Ive found a few but everyone who has one either wants big money for them or they are junk. Its a shame that a lot of the great Toyota cars from the '90s are getting to the point where they are pretty well used up. Id love to have a Supra and an MR2 as well. Ive come across a couple MR Spyders, which would be cool but at the time I wasnt looking to drop $6K on one.