Great to see a forum on this site...

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Ruksac is my online handle, but my name is JC. People in South Florida may know me from all of my years working for JM Custom Creations. Now I'm in sales at Lexus of Pembroke Pines, and believe me I know how to take care of members.

I've been reading news on this site for years and it's awesome we have a forum here as well. Congrats to krews on the huge upgrade.

RAL

Reactions
Glad to welcome you too! Bet you've got a lot of stories to tell and pictures to share. I was born and raised in Miami. Have a cousin in Pembroke Pines (well blow me down . . . all these years I thought it was 'Pembrook' Pines :confused:)

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
I haven't been to SEMA in a few years. I may have met you once upon a time though. I used to work closely with John from Wheeltec in Tampa and we always kept a nice display of Vossens in the showroom at JM.

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Glad to welcome you too! Bet you've got a lot of stories to tell and pictures to share. I was born and raised in Miami. Have a cousin in Pembroke Pines (well blow me down . . . all these years I thought it was 'Pembrook' Pines :confused:)
Nothing funnier than war stories from the car biz, both on the sales and service side!