Conversion Avalon to Lexus Body kit

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on where to find a converson kit to change my 2011 Avalon (which I understand is the same as a 2007-2012 Camry) to a Lexus LS (the whole body/ground effects kit)? Thanks

Reactions
CRSKTN, you truly are a nice person! Thank you for your reply. I was excited to receive it and disappointed when I opened it! You are correct with your words But your understanding of what I am trying to do is about $80,000 off. I LOVE Toyota products and having a credit score above 799 (I am not playing like you) you do not understand my passion and what I am trying to do within my budget. I take care of everything that I own and do not want to part with the Avalon (Just want to up date the looks). I am serious about what I want and trying to do, Have a wonderful day

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Just stop and consider that you are going to spend tens of thousands, if you can find what you need at all, to make your avalon (which is closer in size to the ES, not LS) worth nothing and in the process create a replica that doesnt look like an LS.

Between zeroing the value of your car and dumping more into it, you could probably go find a used ES instead and be better off.