BONOSS SPACERS ON MY LEXUS IS300

Reactions
Whats Up Lexus Enthusiast.
I finally installed the Bonoss Spacers I ordered from Bonoss.com on my IS300

I put 20mm Spacers on the Front and 25mm on the Rear.

OMG. They look so damn good. Super Aggressive, which is what it wanted. The Stance is Absolutely Amazing.

Here are the pics of my IS after the install.

I'm also including a video from YOUTUBE of a gentleman who installed some Bonoss Spacers on his IS500. He went 15mm on the Front and 20mm on the back. I wanted mines to stick outside the fender well a little bit, so I bumped it up a little on the sizes.

Please note that I am not lowering my IS at all. I don't scrub or anything of that nature. Nor do I want too.

Let me know what you think please

1000013304.jpgView attachment 9212View attachment 9213View attachment 9214View attachment 9215

Last edited:
Reactions
Fills out the wheel wells and lines up nicely (y)
Thanks Gecko. I appreciate that. The tires that came on it stick out a little right at the Rim. So it give it allows it to stick out a little further. I will honestly say that pics don't do it justice. Lol

Reactions
These are the 2 sets of Spacers I purchased

20mm Front - Dont forget to order the Extended Wheel Bolts

25mm Rear No Extended Bolts needed

Reactions
Fitment looks really good! Well done.

Keep us posted with more!
Thanks F1 Silver Arrows. I will do. I dont know if you notices the NIA Body Kit with the Side Diffusers, Front Splitter and Rear Spats. They really accented the car. Especially with the Spacers. Makes it look as though I lowered the car, though I did not.