Any Dyson Owners?

mikeavelli

Reactions
As many of you know we have a kid and we are noticing our current vacuum is okay but not great. I've read up on Dyson for quite sometime and all the reviews seem super favorable so likely will pull the trigger on the cordless (condo life) which is small to store, lightweight and seems to do a great job.

Anyone here have any experience to offer with Dyson? Thanks

-mike-

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
I've had a Dyson for about 6 months now and have loved basically everything about it. I have heard that the cordless ones do suffer from some pretty poor battery life overall though, so check on that(one review I read said all of 8 minutes on a charge at full power). If you have some time to shop and wait for sales, I suggest checking out the site www.woot.com They're one of those online deal sites, but they get a lot of refurb and scratch and dent items. I picked up my dyson on an open box sale, looked pristine, and paid like $160.

DoingDamage

Premium Member
Reactions
I've heard from several owners about Dyson saying there not worth it.

I picked this up and couldn't be happier. It has some design flaws, but .... this vacuum sucks!

Och

Admirer
Reactions
We've had nothing but Rainbows ever since I moved to the US. It's a Russian thing. :D

TripleL

Premium Member
Reactions
Looks like you picked one up already :D but I'll chime into add that we love our Dyson upright too. 4 years old and its been all good. Really sucks :)

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Haha. We recently got one of the cordless models for quick clean up, and it's one of my favorite gadgets.

Time to start Dyson Enthusiast?!?

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
What really impresses me about my DC-41 is that you can get to every inch of the air path without tools (if necessary), and everything generally fits together logically. It's really nice engineering, very much of the kind I otherwise associate with Lexus.