AI and this forum.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
To all LE staff, I have a question. I am not sure if you are aware, but there has been an explosion of AI (Artificial Intelligence) systems around the world in the last few years. These systems more and more have started to crawl all over the internet and learn and as well as collect all information these systems can get their hands on all over the internet. This has been happening sadly even in contravention to various laws and regulations around the world. This is becoming an ever greater problem worldwide as we speak.

Some websites have decided to be proactive and have implemented defenses preventing AI systems from reading and collecting data off their websites. Here at Lexus Enthusiast, does awareness of this threat exist? Are there or will there be any defenses implemented for the website and forums to prevent AI systems from reading, collecting and learning from the posts of LE staff and members here?

mikeavelli

Reactions
This would be a question for Kevin…. but I don’t think any changes have been made