A white LFA has a cameo in the new James Bond film...

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Nothing too noteworthy, but I thought it was cool to see the car. There's a scene in Rome where Bond infiltrates the Spectre midnight meeting and you can see the LFA in the parking lot. Apparently after 50+ years of supervillains working in the shadows of the world, none of them have learned to drive a less obvious car because every car in the lot was a high end exotic (or maybe that's the price of admission into that world...). But I digress, the LFA is easily spotted not only because it's white but it also has two henchmen standing next to it as if to guard it. I wonder if that was Blofeld's car...

mikeavelli

Reactions
Nothing too noteworthy, but I thought it was cool to see the car. There's a scene in Rome where Bond infiltrates the Spectre midnight meeting and you can see the LFA in the parking lot. Apparently after 50+ years of supervillains working in the shadows of the world, none of them have learned to drive a less obvious car because every car in the lot was a high end exotic (or maybe that's the price of admission into that world...). But I digress, the LFA is easily spotted not only because it's white but it also has two henchmen standing next to it as if to guard it. I wonder if that was Blofeld's car...

Okay that is dope and I would love to know the full behind the scenes story of how a LFA made it. Thanks!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions

Just saw the movie this week, and was searching for an LFA in that parking lot -- didn't spot it.

Should I turn in my Lexus Enthusiast badge at the front desk? :(

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions

Wow great find! I remember spotting the LFA out of the corner of my eye when I saw the film, but it was very hard to spot to be honest. That scene with the parking lot full of supercars was awesome!

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Wow great find! I remember spotting the LFA out of the corner of my eye when I saw the film, but it was very hard to spot to be honest. That scene with the parking lot full of supercars was awesome!

I only spotted it the 2nd time around seeing the movie. It was off in the distance but those rear vents were unmistakable.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Watching this again and finally took the time to screenshot it. This scene was filmed in Italy. It is a white Nurburgring. Spectra came out in 2015 so this was filmed likely in 2014/2013. Most all the cars are black and silver.

Around the 36 minute mark when Bond pulls up in the Aston Martin Vantage concept.
IMG_2364.jpeg