2021 Lexus LX (including Inspiration Series)

Reactions
I don't have much info on the 22MY but we can expect the 21MY LX to receive a mild refresh.

grille.jpg
wheels.jpg

2021-LX-2.jpg

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Is that new grill pattern for USA as well? The horizontal slats and the aggressive mesh on the UAE version were both "off" to me, and I like this new insert a lot more. It also matches the new GX, refreshed RX and UX.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
The Lexus USA Newsroom just posted its 2021 LX 570 news release. Here that new grille is only for the Sport Package. There's also a new LX Inspiration Series.

https://pressroom.lexus.com/2021-lexus-lx-570/

Here are the pertinent highlights:

What’s New for 2021

For 2021, the LX brings more excitement with the addition of Amazon Alexa compatibility. Nori Green Pearl is a new addition to the exterior color palette, while Glazed Caramel is a new interior option.

Additionally, the ever-popular Sport Package, available only on the 3-row model, has been updated for 2021. This visually striking package includes the features listed below.

2021 LX Inspiration Series

The LX is more than just a luxury utility vehicle – it’s an inspiration for those who desire a higher-level driving experience and unique exclusivity. Available in Black Onyx or White Pearl* exterior, the LX Inspiration Series commands attention with its black chrome grille, smoked headlights, and black 21-inch wheels. *Extra cost color

Once inside, guests can appreciate the LX Inspiration Series-exclusive Black semi‑aniline leather trim with Rioja Red accents. An all-black headliner culminates the space’s refined look.

Only 500 units will be produced of this exclusive series that is offered on LX 3-row only.

LX Inspiration Series features include:

LX Sport Package

LX Inspiration Series

LX Inspiration Series interior