2016 ES 350 nightfall mica

Reactions
I've tried the Lexus website to build this car in Nightfall Mica and the site says I can't build a fully loaded Es350 in Nightfall Mica including the ultra luxury package, the Mark Levinson Navagation package, bi led headlights, Lexus safety system. Does anyone know if Nightfall Mica can be ordered with all the options at the dealership?

waterskiers2

Premium Member
Reactions
I just went on Lexus.com and created the car you're looking for. I didn't know the interior leather color, but it gave me the Ultra Luxury Package, Rain sensing wipers, one touch trunk, Lexus Safety System with Bi-LED headlights, Illuminated door sills, Illuminated trunk sill, Mark Levinson sound system, etc. (See my car listing). I didn't have any problems creating it.

See my post: My 2016 ES350 - Waiting for my convertible under 'Photography forum'. I hope that helps.

Bruce McGowan

Reactions: RAL

waterskiers2

Premium Member
Reactions
I've tried the Lexus website to build this car in Nightfall Mica and the site says I can't build a fully loaded Es350 in Nightfall Mica including the ultra luxury package, the Mark Levinson Navagation package, bi led headlights, Lexus safety system. Does anyone know if Nightfall Mica can be ordered with all the options at the dealership?