2018 LS 500h at my dealership for the weekend

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Happy Friday All!

We have an area demo on display here this weekend at Lexus of Pembroke Pines. It's not one we can drive but we do have it plugged in so the electronics can be demonstrated.

It's Obsidian with the light beige interior (not sure of the official name yet of this color) and I can tell you that I'm totally blown away! The level of detail, the quality of the materials, the smooth interface, the 2400 watt Levinson system, all are truly impressive. The massive HUD has a huge wow factor. I love the rear seat's center console with the touch screen for seat control, window shades, A/C, and more. No this wasn't an executive package, it's a 5 passenger. The door panels with their floating armrests and spectacular cabin lighting and the beautiful wood just surround you in luxury.

And yes, we cheated a bit and took it for a quick test drive. This hybrid had a nice throaty sound from the engine and exhaust. The steering was much more precise than previous LS's. Our sales manager described the feel as athletic (I was only riding in the back seat).

If you're in the area, come by and see her. We'll have this at least through Sunday evening. If you're a Lexus fan, you'll be very impressed. Ask for Jon-Claude when you get here!

Reactions
If you're in the area, come by and see her. We'll have this at least through Sunday evening. If you're a Lexus fan, you'll be very impressed. Ask for Jon-Claude when you get here!
Vice squad is on its way down...
wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wpbf0211bd.png