Photo Gallery: The Lexus NX 20t Aero Kit from TOM'S Japan

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-06-24-lexus-nt-20t-toms-kit-400x200.jpg

Official Lexus Japan tuner TOM’S has released more photos of their new NX 20t aero kit.
View the original article post

D

DDas

This looks really good! But am I the only one that feels since day one that the NX needed bigger rims and less wheel gap? This kit fixes that wheel gap (a little) but man, those rims are so tiny! My first mod if I ever got an NX would be to lower to eliminate the wheel gap and put some bigger rims on it! I'd probably also get this kit because I do love it a lot!

mikeavelli

Reactions
This looks really good! But am I the only one that feels since day one that the NX needed bigger rims and less wheel gap? This kit fixes that wheel gap (a little) but man, those rims are so tiny! My first mod if I ever got an NX would be to lower to eliminate the wheel gap and put some bigger rims on it! I'd probably also get this kit because I do love it a lot!

I'm working with Lexus Eastern Regional on a NX....I think you will like what comes :)

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
Horrid - dont like it at all. May as well stick Neon lights and 5000w aftermarket stereo on it. How come there's no racing decals or air ride? Must have been made for the next Fast and Furious Movie

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Side skirts are nice but I can do without the front lip and rear diffuser as the OEM is already tricked out in styling.

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions
Its still an Suv - supposed to have some wheel gap.

D

DDas

I'm working with Lexus Eastern Regional on a NX....I think you will like what comes :)
I'm excited!!

D

DDas

I understand that. But for a compact crossover, it has an extremely big wheel gap and it may be do to its small rims. Either way, I'd still own one because they are beautiful!

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions
I understand that. But for a compact crossover, it has an extremely big wheel gap and it may be do to its small rims. Either way, I'd still own one because they are beautiful!
I don't believe it has extremely big wheel gap. It looks avg for a crossover. Maybe you're used to lowered cars? ;)

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
I don't like this kind of style, personally. But apart from bigger alloys and wheels I am not a fan of tuning using bodykits in general.
This kit makes the NX look way too heavy and is no improvement on the design of the car.
I do like the wheels, though...