Jalopnik Review: The Lexus LC 500

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-06-19-lexus-lc-jalopnik-review.jpg

The new Lexus coupe "definitely feels like something special".
View the original article post

PeterF

Follower
Reactions
Great review! Very accurate in terms of the pluses(looks, engine, ride) and the limitations ( small trunk). She should have commented some on how well it handles for a large lux coupe as well.

It is so true that all kinds of people come up to you to take pictures of the car, chat with you about the car,, gawk or wave or even give you cat-calls as you drive by. It's quite remarkable.

I really hope, for Lexus' sake, that this car sells well. Its a gorgeous car that's definitely a keeper.,

-saw a red 2017 BMW 650 i coupe today and my red LC beats that car hands down :cool:

Reactions
Small trunk? Hm, does a golf bag fit into it? If yes, everything is fine. If not, well, then the hobby should be changed ;)

Joking aside, Lexus should simply offer a custom luggage set for the trunk and the back seats. Problem solved. An SC has less space with the top down, but still enough for all things two people need on a two weeks roadtrip.

Last edited:

PeterF

Follower
Reactions
Small trunk? Hm, does a golf bag fit into it? If yes, everything is fine. If not, well, then the hobby should be changed ;)

Joking aside, Lexus should simply offer a custom luggage set for the trunk and the back seats. Problem solved. An SC has less space with the top down, but still enough for all things two people need on a two weeks roadtrip.

LOL!
some say that golf clubs fit in the trunk, others say they tried but couldn't. I don't golf, so IDC, but it seems that a set of clubs in a reasonably sized bag will fit.

you can easily fit 2 standard roller board bags with additional stuff; plus there is the back seat as well :) But I like the idea of a custom luggage set for the trunk and back seat.