Lexus Introduces New Lane Valet Autonomous Technology

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-03-30-lexus-lc-lane-valet.jpg

This advanced system improves traffic flow on most two-lane highways.
View the original article post

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
This is a neat idea, but even if everyone starts implementing it today it's going to be probably 5 years before there's enough cars on the road with it to make any difference.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
It's too early to release this video.

Tesla has a lot of cachet right now for technology they aren't actually delivering yet in anything like a final form (the upgrade to the second-gen hardware coincided with a major backwards leap on the software side), and I think it's important for Lexus and other premium automakers to project a similar level of technological competitiveness.

Reactions
As much as this may be an April fool's day thing, I'd say it'll actually be a great idea. Except they should do it like the rumbling sirens like the police car has. That way not every car has to have that program, and any car in front can be notified to get out of the way!

click here for link on the rumbling siren.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
That was filmed on the 2 freeway heading north and south bound between the cities of Glendale and La Cañada...love that commercial...

farid

Premium Member
Reactions
I believe we are being set up for an April fool's joke just like the velcro-backed suits. Remember that one? lol :)

1 or 2 years ago lexus had a video of april foolls,do you remember that????i remmember it was simple this video...i cant remember that video...i cant found in the internet...do you know what was that??????