Lexus Diecast 1/18

Reactions

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
Awesome collection! I just set up a display case of mine a few weeks ago and am really impressed with the quality of the AutoArt LFA. I hadn't seen a diecast NX or RC before, cool!

Reactions: RAL

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
So that's why the AutoArt LFAs sold out so quickly, and still remain sold out :p:D. Lol just joking.

Truly a great collection! Thanks for the post.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Very impressive collection. A Lexus dealership might (?) be willing to pay good money for some of those to be used as displays in offices or in the showroom. (might not hurt to ask). Lexus dealerships typically spend a lot on ornate trim and amenities inside.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Super nice collection. A friend of mine (owner of actual '88 Supra) has this hobby too, he keeps about 25 cars in wood and glass display case.

bnizzle87

Fan
Reactions
Beautiful collection! The craftsmanship and attention to detail on each model is quite exquisite. And the shots you took of each in certain positions can easily be mistaken for the real life version. Kudos to you!

Reactions
Very nice collection, @Pase188!
Do you know if (and where) these models are available as model kits?
I would prefer to build my own IS300h as a model.... (or another nice one!)

:cool:

Reactions
Thanks guys for the positive answeres.
Its great to see people liking lexus diecast; its nothing usual here in germany.

I really do not know if there are modelkits. Its not my buisness. I know there are some in 1/24 but 1/18.... hmmm sorry @Grendel
But kyosho is making an IS FSport in 1:18 (dont know if iths the 300h, 350 or 200t)