The Lexus USA Southern office has put together a wild GS F to showcase at auto shows and events, and they want Lexus Enthusiast members to choose a name for the build — here are some photos for inspiration:
The contest is simple, submit your name ideas on the forum and a winner will be chosen by Lexus on Tuesday, April 4th. The only rule is to keep it short — the name should be no longer than 8-10 characters and look good as a hashtag.
The winner will receive a prize pack that includes a Lexus rechargeable battery, Lexus branded merchandise, and more!
A number of Lexus Enthusiast sponsors are involved in the build, here’s a breakdown of the mods:
- Wheels: Vossen Space Grey Forged VPS-302T Wheels (20in x 9.5in Front and 20in x 11in Rear)
- Tires: Pirelli P-Zero Tires (255/30ZR R20XL Front and 295/30ZR 20XL Rear)
- Suspension: RS-R Prototype Coilover Suspension System (waiting on installation)
- Exhaust: A’PEXi USA GS F N1-X SPL Exhaust
- Intake: A’PEXi USA GS F Blue Performance Intake
- Vehicle Wrap: ORAFOL Green Blue Shift Effect Cast Wrap with RapidAir® Technology