Wife Has Been Begging for it

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Congrats to you and your wife! I'm guessing coming from Carroll County that you bought it at Len Stoler in Owings Mills? I've dealt with them since 2011 and they've always treated me right. (Lexus of Towson as well - they're also part of the Len Stoler group so it's pretty frictionless taking a car bought at one to get service at the other).

Last edited:
Reactions
Congrats to you and your wife! I'm guessing coming from Carroll County that you bought it at Len Stoler in Owings Mills? I've dealt with them since 2011 and they've always treated me right. (Lexus of Towson as well - they're also part of the Len Stoler group so you don't have to worry about taking a car from one to the other).

We actually bought the car at Lexus of Silver Spring. The guys at Len Stoler were great too.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
After 3 years of begging, I finally gave in and bought her the car of her dreams (RX3350). This is our first Lexus and so far so good.

Eldersburg, Maryland USA

Congratulations. :) Enjoy it. Looks like they put a little larger power plant in it.....last time I checked, it was a 350. (just kidding) :blush:

Why did she have to beg you for so long? Is there something about the vehicle you don't like?......... the huge, in-your-face grille, maybe? The RX has always had an excellent reputation, save for the old 3.0L V6s that could get sludged up if you let the oil changes go.

Reactions
Congratulations. :) Enjoy it. Looks like they put a little larger power plant in it.....last time I checked, it was a 350. (just kidding) :blush:

Why did she have to beg you for so long? Is there something about the vehicle you don't like?......... the huge, in-your-face grille, maybe? The RX has always had an excellent reputation, save for the old 3.0L V6s that could get sludged up if you let the oil changes go.

She didn't really have to beg. We want to retire as early as possible and therefore keep a close eye on what we spend. She had been driving the same car for 9.5 years and it had been paid for 8.5 years ago. We agreed that she would keep driving that car until things started going wrong with it. It never started having issues, however it was not AWD and she got stuck in the last snow storm. We used that snow storm as an excuse to buy the new one.

RAL

Reactions
Is that your dog in the avatar, RAL? Cute...looks like a Dachshund. :)
Thanks! Yeah, that is 'Saxon'! He is a Dachshund.
His paws and snout are slowly turning white from the rust brown color he was when we got him 9 years ago.