What are you listening to right now?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
This is an easy topic -- what are you listening to right now? I'm sure the responses will be all over the map.

My four-year-old daughter loves Queen, so I hear Bicycle Race and We are the Champions at least five times a day:

Before Queen, I was on a strict diet of Taylor Swift.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
From a literal point of view, at this moment I have a youtube video on the RCF - enjoying the marvelous V8 while from the family room across, I hear Yosemite Sam screaming "oooooooooooooooooooh"! :D

Integress

Fan
Reactions
Listening to 90's Pop radio on Pandora, specifically Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry right now:

I love 90's music, one of my favorite stations on Sirius XM is 90's on 9 hahaha :D

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Listening to 90's Pop radio on Pandora, specifically Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry right now:

I love 90's music, one of my favorite stations on Sirius XM is 90's on 9 hahaha :D

Favorite station on Sirius XM is a topic all of its own! (Backspin all day every day)

RAL

Reactions
listening to One Republic . . . love "Ordinary Human" from The Giver

RAL

Reactions
Forgot to mention Led Zeppelin 4 . . . particularly "Stairway to Heaven"

Now I'm really showing my age . . . I was a freshman in college in 1971 and in our dorm we wore down the grooves in the LPs! Still got the LP too, but nothing to play it on :(

mikeavelli

Reactions
I remember my parents playing this as a kid... Now I'm playing it for Mimi-mike who seems to enjoy the smooth sound!

moky

Founding Member
Reactions
dj okawari for some easy morning editing
he's a japanese dj who plays some really mellow technojazz/chill lounge

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
I.... like things a little heavier.
wootrock.gif

This morning's playlist has been Every Time I Die:

Which led to Comeback Kid:

And The Chariot:

Then my boss walks by:

:)
Though if we're talking Sirius/XM, Lithium and Underground Garage, and some PRX are the only stations actually saved in the CT. I'll definitely rep the 90's music love!

bnizzle87

Fan
Reactions
Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth- See You Again.....I just can't find myself to get it off replay from this one. #ForPaul

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Pretty clever!! Davis is usually pretty good.

Yeah...he's an easy guy to talk to. When you actually meet him in person (as I have a number of times), he treats you like an equal, not full of himself like some auto journalists are. Though he himself doesn't always drive like Grandma, he talks about vehicles from a practical and down-to-earth sense; not like the never-ending stuff from the auto mags about constant speed and handling.