Vossen Wheels Gallery Compilation Thread

mikeavelli

Connoisseur
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this thread is dedicated to showcase individual Vossen Wheels. Vossen Forged is produced in our state of the art, TUV Verified, Vossen Forged Factory proudly made by our team in Miami, Florida. If you are ever in the Miami area, we will happily give you a personal tour of our facilities.

Vossen Wheels are available in 19"-24" sizes and from 8.5"-13" widths. We also offer a Center-Lock option for Porsche's equipped with this feature. We offer various finishing options and 48 color options. Our new 3 Piece Lineup now includes 18" sizes!

I will have a separate thread going in depth with our Vossen Forged Factory and Engineering Processes. Let's begin this thread with our beautiful HC-1.

Vossen Forged HC-1

Full Polished Light Smoke

Learn all about Vossen Forged here.

Build your own Porsche and over 150 different vehicles at Vossen3D.com, our REALTIME virtual configurator

Contact us by emailing sales@vossenwheels.com or call us at 305-463-7778!

Last edited:

mmcartalk

Expert
Reaction score
We offer 48 color options.
Impressive web site....but one thing is unclear (unless I just overlooked it, which sometimes happens). Since they are custom-made, are ALL of the wheels available in ALL 48 colors, or only certain ones in certain colors? I might be wrong, but I thought I saw one group of wheels on the site that were available only in silver or black. Not surprising, though, if that's the case, because my guess is that, as with many aftermarket wheels, those are probably the two colors most in demand.

On the classic muscle-cars I grew up with in the 60s, Cragar five-spoke Mags and Tiger-Paw red-stripe tires were the rage......but today's alloy wheels almost all seem to have thinner spokes and more-complex patterns.

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Connoisseur
Staff member
Reaction score
Our HC-3 in Platinum

Impressive web site....but one thing is unclear (unless I just overlooked it, which sometimes happens). Since they are custom-made, are ALL of the wheels available in ALL 48 colors, or only certain ones in certain colors? I might be wrong, but I thought I saw one group of wheels on the site that were available only in silver or black. Not surprising, though, if that's the case, because my guess is that, as with many aftermarket wheels, those are probably the two colors most in demand.

On the classic muscle-cars I grew up with in the 60s, Cragar five-spoke Mags and Tiger-Paw red-stripe tires were the rage......but today's alloy wheels almost all seem to have thinner spokes and more-complex patterns.

Good question. All 48 are available on Vossen Forged. The Solid Colors are now available on non Forged Wheels. We do offer our non Forged wheels in standard colors you are mentioning.

mikeavelli

Connoisseur
Staff member
Reaction score
Our directional VPS-305T in Imperial Gold | Brushed Face | Polished Barrel

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4328/35900597275_65595a18b4_b.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4310/35769022251_93cd047375_b.jpg

mikeavelli

Connoisseur
Staff member
Reaction score